[21:18:07][gfx_dx11_base_buffer.cpp:68]: D3D error: hr returned: Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation.Hard to understand how you can be running out of memory or Video memory with this setup! But that's what it says. It could actually be some sort of video buffer in the game or game engine being exhausted, but why would that be affecting you but not everyone else?
Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation.
Lots of other errors in that log too, we might try a full **clean** re-install:
- move any valued save games elsewhere
- "uninstall" in Steam-CK3
- manually delete both the Steam/SteamApps/common/CK3 AND Documents/Paradox Interactive/CK3 folders
In particular make sure there are no files or folders left under either the Steam CK3 or Documents CK3 locations, before installing again.
- re-install game in Steam, run a Steam Verify when done.
- add CK3.exe to the exceptions list of your antivirus app; ESPECIALLY if you have Windows Defender, add it to the Ransomware "Apps Allowed Through" list.
- start the game with no mods active and test with a new campaign BEFORE restoring your existing saved games
Does that change matters at all?