We have released Patch 1.3.1 for everyone to download and install. Please update your game and let us know if you continue to experience any further issues. We appreciate your patience! :)
Bug Fixes / Changes
- Weapons will equip after your attack animation completes if you trigger an equip action mid-attack.
- You can build on the Baseball again.
- Sizzle rate in the BBQ Spill is no longer being applied multiple times causing the rate to increase extremely fast.
- Fixed issue where the client would not be allowed to build in locations that had a building that was removed.
- You can eat off of the Campfire again.
- The Fan in Playgrounds works more reliably when placed on the ground.
- Lowered Sour Battle Axe damage by 10%.
- Health and Safety Badge only life steals on Combo Finishers.
- Creature Spawner Gizmo for Playgrounds changes it's spawn radius based on the creature size and number of creatures spawned.
- This lowers the spawn radius in most cases.
- Fixed client various crashes in Playgrounds.
- Fixed crash that could occur during the Drink Water or Build a Lean-to quest.
- Fixed crash that could occur when hitting the "Copy" action when not in range of an object to copy.
- Fixed crashes related to projectiles and attacks.
Other Bug Fixes:
- Don't show unreleased test recipes in Design Mode in the Crafting screen.
- Unique items can be trashed in Design mode.
- Using the "Building Menu" hot key in Design mode will not say "Building Disabled" if you have the Buildings custom game option turned off.
- Publishing a Playground from a Shared World will no longer attempt to create a Local Shared Copy of that Playground.
- Updating a Playground from a Shared World will no longer create a new Playground and code while hiding the previous published version.
- Published Playgrounds from a Shared World will no longer show as a Shared World Backup Save.
- Downloading a Design Copy of a Published Playground for a Shared World will save the copy under a new playthrough ID since only one primary save can exist per Shared World.