The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 01/11/2023 23:00 (UTC) to 01/12/2023 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand New Events
I. Spring Festival Sign-in
Bid farewell to Year of the Tiger, and start a new journey in Year of Rabbit.
Event time: From 01/11/2023 20:00 (UTC) to 02/08/2023 19:59(UTC)
During the event, sign in once a week and you'll get all the special weekly rewards. Rewards of different weeks include Dynastic Treasure Choice Gift*2, Legendary Outfit, Legendary Background, Legendary Base, and so on.
II. Lucky Rabbit's Presents
During the preparation phase, players will see new decorations for the Year of the Rabbit. At the center of the scene is a Lucky Rabbit's Treasure Pot that can spray Lucky Rabbit's Ingots.
Event Time: From 01/12/2023 update – 02/01/2023 20:00 (UTC)
1. During the event, there will be a Lucky Rabbit's Treasure Pot at the scene during the preparation phase in all modes. The pot will spray a great number of event items--[Lucky Rabbit's Ingots], at fixed intervals for players to pick up and obtain. Each player can get up to 8 [Lucky Rabbit's Ingots] in each match, and 15 each day.
2. After picking up [Lucky Rabbit's Ingots] in the preparation phase and finishing the match, players can find them in Inventory. Using them can yield a certain amount of Spectral Silk or Taes with high probability, and one of the following rewards with low probability:
- Spring Lantern·Ji*1,
- Regular Treasure Choice Gift*10,
- Regular Treasure Choice Gift*1,
- Spring Legendary Melee Weapon Gift*1,
- Spring Legendary Ranged Weapon Gift*1,
- Spring Legendary Outfit Gift*1,
- Spring Legendary Accessory Gift*1,
- Gold Koi Choice Gift*1,
- Dynastic Treasure Choice Gift*1,
- Score Keeper Card*1,
- Epic Outfit Choice Gift*1,
- Epic Weapon Choice Gift*1,
- Spark Coin*2, Spark Coin*1,
- 10x XP Bonus*1,
- 5x Treasure Bonus*3,
- 5x Treasure Bonus*1
II. Time-limited Mechanism: Auspicious Fireworks
Event Time: From 01/12/2023 update – 02/01/2023 20:00 (UTC)
1. When players successfully interact with [Auspicious Fireworks], fireworks will be set off, which can grant players constant Armor restoration and Luck boost for 120s.
2. [Auspicious Fireworks] will make a loud sound after being set off, which may attract other players nearby.
3. As a single-use mechanism, [Auspicious Fireworks] will be destroyed after the interaction.
IV. Lucky Rabbit's Blessing
1. Players can feed any one of the four Lucky Rabbits on the page. There are 3 rounds of the event per day, which are available from 04:00~10:00, 10:00~15:00, and 15:00~04:00 the next day (UTC). At the end of each round, one of the four Lucky Rabbits will give its blessing to all players who have fed the Rabbit in that round. If the Rabbit you've fed is exactly the one that shows up, you will have a chance of winning grand rewards.
2. There will be 59 rounds in total for the event, with the last one ending on January 31 at 15:00 (UTC).
Event Time: 01/12/2023 04:00 (UTC) – 02/01/2023 20:00 (UTC)
V. Spring Lantern·Fu in Limited-time Return
Event time: From 01/20/2023 20:00 (UTC) to 02/15/2023 20:00 (UTC)
1. During the event, the item [Spring Lantern·Fu] is available again for a limited time.
2. As the crossover event ends, Tarka Ji's Legendary outfit [Dragon Shadow·Chin Woo Soul] will no longer be available in the Spring Lantern·Fu. The drop rate of this reward will be evenly distributed to other Legendary rewards in the Spring Lantern·Fu to maintain the same overall drop rate of Legendary rewards as well as rewards of other levels.
3. The current times left to trigger a Guarantee will not be reset and Guarantee progress will be reserved.
The Damage Reduction provided when cutting the link of skill [Binding Prayer: Guard] has been adjusted from "99% for 2.5 sec" to "90% for 4 sec".
II. Valda Cui
Adjustments to [Nether Nightmare]'s oceanic energy: now the oceanic energy will uplift Valda Cui and offer a chance of water spear attack whether it hits an enemy or not. Besides, the water spear can also interrupt [Blackout].
//Dev Note: In combat, once Valda Cui's ultimate misses its target, players will suffer a great loss because of the Rage consumption rule of her V1 and skill characteristics. So we improved the lower limit of the ultimate's effect.
III. Feria Shen
1. Optimized Bronze Mech's running and jumping actions, as well as Feria Shen's performance while piloting Bronze Mech.
2. Optimized [Gunplay: Scattershot]'s action and hit feel.
3. Adjusted the display of Bronze Mech's durability to make it visible to teammates.
4. Increased the effective radius of damage reduction from 7m to 15m when enabling [Overclock] under the ultimate [Mech Mayhem: Restore].
//Dev Note: Here's a notice for controller players, when piloting the Bronze Mech, operation mode of the controller will be changed into Ranged Weapon mode.
IV. Ziping Yin
1. Increase the continuous recovery value of [Saving Grace] from "45 per sec" to "55 per sec".
2. Increase the instant recovery value after triggering the Sedate Soul in [Saving Grace: Aegis] from "300 per sec" to "500 per sec".
I. Dual Blades
Appropriately increase the duration of the Focus when charging Horizontal Strike on spot, and the Focus status ends when you move.
Slightly decrease the startup frames of Counterstrike.
I. Spring Festival Souljades
Special Souljades for Spring Festival, [Spring Festival·Firework] and [Spring Festival·Firecracker] are added in Quick Match, Shadow Surge, Through the Fire, Omni's Nightmare and BOT Mode.
I. Adjustments to Calculation of Damage Reduction:
Now according to different sources, damage reductions are divided into [Item Damage Reduction], [Ultimate Skill Damage Reduction], [Talent Skill Damage Reduction] and [Weapon Damage Reduction]. Reductions from the same sources are added up with an upper limit of 90%, while those from different sources are multiplied. After the updates, the final damage reduction by multiplying will be slightly reduced. But damage reduction of a single kind remains unchanged.
For example: when Justina Gu casts [Ice Core], she has 70% [Talent Skill Damage Reduction] during the preparation stage. If her teammate Yueshan casts Formation Roar as Almighty General, all team members will get the [Immovable] effect that grants 35% [Talent Skill Damage Reduction]. Now with Justina Gu's 70% [Talent Skill Damage Reduction], her final damage reduction is 90% because the sum of the two effects exceeds the upper limit of 90%. Thus Justina Gu only takes 10% of the original damage.
If Justina Gu has the 10% [In-game Item Damage Reduction] from [Salak] simultaneously, the final damage she will take is: (1-90%) * (1-10%) = 9%.
II. Adjustments to Calculation of Damage Bonus:
Now all damage bonuses are added up. After the updates, the final damage bonus by multiplying is slightly reduced. But damage bonus of a single kind remains unchanged.
For example: in Showdown, players will get 50% damage bonus after triggering [Desperation]'s 30% and [Outrage]'s 20% at the same time.
I. Combat Adjustments
Reduced the performance of [Omnius·Hell Scorch] and [Omnius·Rock]'s strikes when blocking ranged attacks.
II. Stage Adjustments
1. Reorganized the yield of Showdown Souljades in Omnius boss stages. Now even though players fail to defeat the boss, they still can get part of Showdown Souljades by opening chests after defeating the Omnius in each stage.
2. Adjustments to Summon Stone in Desert Tribulations: now it can directly revive teammates in the Cairn state and teleport them to the battlefield of Stone Monster.
3. [Niter Jade] now will automatically respawn 30s after being used and become available again.
III. Attribute Adjustments
"Charged Attack Damage Bonus" and "Non-charged Attack Damage Bonus" are changed to "Apart from the original melee Charged and Non-charged attack damage bonus, it also takes effect on ranged weapons' Charged and Non-charged attack."
I. Tutorial Optimizations
1. Controls Guide Updates: we've modified the procedures and quests in the tutorial, and added some storylines related to the game worldview.
2. Advanced Tutorial Updates: we've modified the procedures and quests in the tutorial of The Herald's Trial mode, to make it more suitable for beginners.
II. Combat Adjustments
1. Optimized characters' crafting action while using Crafting Hammer.
2. Optimized the moment that some characters turn into Cairns while they show the action of being defeated.
III. Feature Optimizations
1. Adjusted players' spawn points in The Herald's Trial, Quick Match, Shadow Surge, etc.
2. After accepting a Quest Scroll, players will get a see-through view of highlighted interactive items.
3. Now when players get the tactical airdrop--[Defuse Might], an icon showing the remaining time of the effect will appear on the characters' status bar.
IV. Optimization of Settlement Process Interaction
Now after winning a match, players can skip the phase that shows the Victory screen.
I. Hero Page
Optimized the interface design of Glyphs, Skills, and Ultimates in the Hero Page.
II. Hero Cultivation
1. The quest "Defeat 5 enemies with a Swarm" in the [Yin Yang Mastery] stage of Viper Ning's Cultivation has been changed to "Complete 10 Counters".
2. The quest "Defeat 2 enemies with Moonbane Charm" in the [Deific Presence] stage of Viper Ning's Cultivation has been changed to "Defeat 1 enemy with Ballista".
3. The quest "Deal damage to 50 enemies when the Bronze Mech is in cannon mode" in the [Yin Yang Mastery] stage of Feria Shen's Cultivation has been changed to "Stomping on enemies 50 times as the Bronze Mech switching into cannon mode".
4. Added Chapter 4 of Valda Cui's Heroic Tales.
III. Justice Chamber
1. When players are removed from the Justice Chamber, the activeness they've contributed will be deducted.
2. If players have rewards that have not been claimed when they are removed from the Justice Chamber, they will be distributed via email, please claim them in time.
3. There's a 24-hour cooldown each time you join/create a Justice Chamber again.
I. Spring Lantern·Ji is available for a limited time
Spring Lantern·Ji sells for 360 Gold. Open it and there's a chance to get Feria Shen Extreme outfit [Vermillion Wings], Spear Extreme Skin [Dracoil], and other rewards.
1. Players are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Red (Extreme) reward during the process of opening at most 100 Treasures. This can be triggered multiple times.
2. Red (Extreme) rewards will not be repeated until all of them have been obtained.
Wishing Legendary Reward:
Whenever you draw an Extreme cosmetic, you'll have a chance to set a Legendary cosmetic, which will be guaranteed when you draw a Legendary cosmetic next time. Times of guarantee can stack, but you can only have 1 cosmetic set each time
II. New Packs
Added Justina Gu Exclusive Pack [A Golden Year], which includes Justina Gu's Legendary Background [Dormant River], Legendary Base [Autumn Boughs], and Legendary Pose [Wish]. The Pack's Standard price: 2,700 Gold; Now: 1,920 Gold.
III. Added New Discounts
1. Added Matari Legendary Outfit [Midnight Kiss]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
2. Added new Katana Legendary Skin [Galaxus]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
3. Added Ziping Yin Legendary Accessory [Inkslab]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
4. Added Feria Shen Legendary Hairstyle [Glittering Pinion]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
5.Added Justina Gu Legendary Hairstyle [Purple Aster]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
Ⅳ. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Added Yueshan Legendary Accessory [Triumph] with a price of 12,000 Spectral Silk.
2. [Spring Lantern·Ji] is now available in Spectral Silk Store with a price of 3,600 Spectral Silk. Limit purchases to 1 per day with a maximum of 6 in total.
V. Discounts End
1. Tianhai Legendary Accessory [Colossus of Sunwing] has returned to its standard price of 4,800 Gold.
2. Tarka Ji Legendary Accessory [Zhurong's Jadeball] has returned to its standard price of 4,600 Gold.
3. Grappling Hook Legendary Skin [Flying Squirrel] has returned to its standard price of 4,200 Gold.
4. Staff Legendary Skin [Beggar's Staff] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
5. Feria Shen Legendary Base [Gear Twirl] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
6. Feria Shen Legendary Pose [Aim] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
7. Feria Shen Legendary Background [Firearms Division] has returned to its standard price of 600 Gold.
1. Optimized the algorithm of character animation to improve frame rates.
2. Optimized the memory footprint of the scene model in game.
II. In-match Adjustments
Optimized the action of the rolling-sprinting chain after getting into a house through Grappling Hook.
III. Out-game Adjustments
1. Optimized the interactivity of the Torchbearer and Wishing Legendary Reward pop-ups. Now players can close the pop-ups by clicking the blank space.
2. Moved the entrance of the New Journey Event from the bottom left corner to the right of the Lobby.
I. Hero-related Bugs
1. Fixed the issue where sometimes the hit of Valda Cui's [Nether Nightmare] fails.
2. Fixed the issue where sometimes the hit of Viper Ning's [Yushan Enigma] and all her Talents fail when the camera is under certain special perspectives.
3. Fixed the issue where players couldn't open the Bag while Justina Gu was casting [Ice Core] and all her Talents.
4. In Showdown, fixed the issue where Attack Boost fails to refresh when Matari uses [Silent Flutter] repeatedly in a short time.
II. Battle-related Bugs
1.Fixed the issue where icons showing the countdown of Buffs on characters' status bar sometimes disappeared.
2. Fixed the issue where Quick Counter cannot lock on the enemy before the charged attack ends.
III. Face Customization Bugs
Fixed the issue where changes to left cheek cannot take effect.
1. Map of Holoroth is now available for all Xbox One players!
Xbox One players can now step onto the map of Holoroth in the Survival modes and Casual modes.
2. We've fixed the issue of the slow loading of scene in the spawn point in all series of Xbox One. Now the scene loads faster (approximately from 15 sec to 3 sec).