The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from November 15, 2023 at 23:00 (UTC) to November 16, 2023 at 03:00 (UTC). We suggest you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand New Content
I. New Hero: Hadi Ismail, The Visionary
Hadi refused to yield to adversity. Tragedy and misfortune, instead of breaking him, steeled his determination to shape his own destiny. His unwavering commitment to pursuing knowledge and self-improvement was the path he followed to hold fast to his fate...
(Hadi's third skill variant and third ultimate variant will be made available in future updates. Once they are, complete the corresponding Cultivation Quests to unlock them. They will automatically unlock for players that have already completed the corresponding Cultivation Quests.)
II. Limited-time Event: Pioneer Wonder
He comes with a vision unfinished, missing a piece which he hopes to find in the East.
Event Duration: From after the November 16, 2023 update is complete until November 29, 2023 at 20:00 (UTC).
- Complete Daily Quests to obtain Hadi Trial Vouchers and Mech Plumes.
- Complete Event Quests to obtain Mech Plumes. A new quest can be unlocked only after completing the current one. Quests can only be completed when they become available.
- Consume Mech Plumes to redeem rewards.
Kurumi, Yueshan and Matari convened outside the capital city of Chang'an. A meeting of three great minds under the moon to revel in poetry.
Event Duration: From after the November 16, 2023 update is complete until January 31, 2024 at 16:00 (UTC).
- A Festive Lantern will be lit each day, and players can choose the Festive Lantern to answer the questions about Tang dynasty-style poems for great rewards.
- Play the minigame "Journey with Tang Poetry" to win rewards like Regular Treasure Choice Gift and Exclusive Avatar!
Here is where the heroes gather and rise. The 2023 J Cup is about to kick off, with top players from all five regions competing for the ultimate honor.
- Participate in the limited-time event Zenith Clash to obtain Martial Jadestones, which can be redeemed for amazing custom rewards. Join the platform's spectator and tournament prediction events to earn a ton of Martial Jadestones.
- Participate in the limited-time event Glory of the Past Offers to purchase previous world Champions' custom cosmetics in bulk and get additional exclusive event discounts. Collect enough cosmetics to claim exclusive item rewards.
- Participate in the limited-time event Player Support, and help the supported team complete quests to receive team-exclusive custom Tattoos.
Event Duration: From the November 16th, 2023 update to Feburary 1st, 2024 at 00:00 (UTC).
- When opening Pioneer Treasures, there's a chance to obtain the Extreme Longsword Skin [Star - Florescent Cryolite] and the Legendary Tianhai Outfit [Star - Variance].
- How to obtain: Each time you open a Pioneer Treasure, there is a chance to obtain them as an additional reward. This chance increases as you obtain more Legendaries. The maximum chance is 100%.
- The chances for the 2 Star-Collections are calculated separately and do not impact each other. After getting a Star-Collection, the corresponding chances will then reset.
- Each account can receive a maximum of 10 [Star - Florescent Cryolite] and 2 [Star - Variance].
- The number of Star-Collections granted through the Pioneer Treasure is limited and available while stocks last.
You can now enable cosmetic set rotation for every Hero individually.
On the Hero cosmetics interface, tap Rotation Settings to choose the sets to include in the rotation and the rotation rules. After saving, you can check the option to enable it. You may choose between Random Rotation or Sequential Rotation.
Once the set rotation feature is enabled, each time you enter the game, a set will automatically be selected for you according to the rotation rules.
This feature does not work in training mode.
VII. Pro Label Adjustments
With the 2023 J Cup approaching, players from the five regions that have advanced to the J Cup will have a verified 2023JCUP player label added to their accounts. We look forward to seeing everyone shine in the J Cup.
I. Feria Shen
- Increased Bronze Mech's initial Cannon energy to 2 bars for all Ultimate Talents, and greatly increased the natural recovery speed of Cannon energy.
- Slightly increased the transformation speed of Bronze Mech's Cannon mode.
- Optimized shooting performance of the Cannon when uncharged, and slightly expanded the view and angle options in Cannon mode.
- Optimized the hitbox for the pilot in the Bronze Mech. It is now harder to hit the pilot in the Bronze Mech with ranged attacks from the side.
- Brought forward the timing of granting allies [Storm Prison: Detox] when casting any Ultimate Talents. Temulch can now enable allies to be immune to Storm Prison's control in the moment he casts his Ultimate.
- Added a new effect for all minor Skill Talents, allowing Kurumi to recover Health when connected to her target.
- Slightly brought forward the interruption timing of Vertical Strikes when connected to the target for all minor Skill Talents, and added Gold Focus.
- Slightly brought forward the interruption timing of Moves when casting any Ultimate Talents.
- Slightly brought forward the healing effect timing of the Ultimate [Purified Circle: Rapid], and upon taking effect, all allies now receive a 30% Damage Reduction that lasts 5s.
- Adjusted [Roar] Damage Multiplier from 1.0 to 0.1.
- Increased Rage limit; after adjustment, the limit is now consistent with most other Heroes.
VI. Valda Cui
- Slightly reduced the target's height when knocked airborne by the water spear's Vertical Strike in her Ultimate [Rising Tide: Barrage].
I. Dual Blades
- Slightly increased the knockback distance of Charged Horizontal Strikes and Charged Vertical Strikes when attacking an enemy that has been knocked down.
- Slightly reduced the vertical range of Charged Horizontal Strikes.
I. Feature Optimizations
- Redesigned the interface performance for achieving Immortal Glory in The Herald's Trial modes.
- Added a new display showing progress for Soulajdes (Upgradable).
- It is now possible to filter Packs by heroes.
- It is now possible to watch a preview video of included items while looking at a Pack.
- Footstep sounds when wearing high-heels and when barefoot are now different.
I. Fairyland Penglai
- Adjusted Sky-high Racing's times for obtaining the 2nd and 3rd tier rewards to 90s and 150s respectively, and added more rewards for each tier.
- Adjusted image format for sharing music scores, optimizing recognition issues caused by low resolutions.
- Added a bot to help players test various effects triggered upon defeating an enemy.
- Introduced Fireflies and fruits like Vajra Fruit, Salak, and Sand Pear; these items will refresh after being picked up.
- Optimized calculation of damage statistics; overkill damage dealt to AI opponents is now correctly accounted for.
- You can now send private messages to players who are not yet your friends.
- Go to Settings - Social - Chat - Private Message Settings to control who can send you messages. [This option is not available for Xbox]
- Shortened the cooldown for private message notification sound's trigger.
Under the Collections tab on the My Profile page, a new Set has been added: [Poetic Rhymes]. Collecting these outfits allows you obtain a Dynastic Treasure Choice Gift and a Regular Treasure Choice Gift, among other rewards.
I. Combat Adjustments
- Brought forward the interruption timing of Vertical Strikes when connected to the target in the Skill [Healing Ray: Showdown], and added Gold Focus.
- Slightly brought forward the interruption timing of moves in the Ultimate [Purified Circle: Showdown].
- Optimized the hit reaction of the [Hook Axe] Omen.
I. Season Exclusive: Pioneer Treasure Available Now
The Pioneer Treasure is priced at 360 Gold. Open for a chance to obtain rewards like Hadi Extreme Outfit [Enlightened Conductor] and the Fan Extreme Skin [Cosmic Inverter].
1. Players are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Red (Extreme) reward during the process of opening at most 100 Treasures. This can be triggered multiple times.
2. Red (Extreme) rewards will not repeat until all of them have been obtained.
Wishing Legendary Reward: If you draw an Extreme cosmetic, you can set a Legendary cosmetic which will be guaranteed when you draw a Legendary cosmetic next time. Times of guarantee can stack, but you can only set 1 cosmetic each time.
II. New Packs
Newly added Hadi exclusive Pack [Dove of the Desert (Hadi)], including Legendary Outfit [Dove of the Desert], Legendary Hairstyle [Gravel]. Standard price: 2,600 Gold; Now: 1,800 Gold.
III. New Discounts
- Newly added Grappling Hook Legendary Skin [Poetic Rhymes·Lion Dance]. Standard price: 3,600 Gold; Now: 2,400 Gold.
- Newly added Kurumi Legendary Hairstyle [Poetic Rhymes·Starry Bridge]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
- Newly added Matari Legendary Hairstyle [Poetic Rhymes·Lotus Dance]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
- Newly added Kurumi Legendary Gesture [Poetic Rhymes·Fish Dragon Dance]. Standard price: 1,000 Gold; Now: 800 Gold.
- Newly added Epic Kill Announcement [Dissipated]. Standard price: 300 Gold; Now: 200 Gold.
- Newly added Hadi Legendary Outfit [Dove of the Desert]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
- Newly added Hadi Legendary Hairstyle [Gravel]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
- Fan Legendary Skin [Udumbara] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
- Yoto Hime Legendary Background [Gilded Tower] has returned to its standard price of 600 Gold.
- Yoto Hime Legendary Base [Verdant Pipa] has returned to its standard price of 1,200 Gold.
- Greatsword Legendary Skin [Scarlet Cloud Blade] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 gold.
- Yoto Hime Legendary Accessory [Flamed Figurine] (unlock it to get a new appearance for Yoto Hime's ultimate, "Demon Blade") has returned to its standard price of 4,800 Gold.
- Yoto Hime Legendary Accessory [Origami·Blade] (unlock it to get a new appearance for Yoto Hime's skill "Flying Edge") has returned to its standard price of 2,400 Gold.
- Yoto Hime Epic Pose [Free Spirit] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
- Wuchen Legendary Outfit [Bamboo Poet]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold.
- Spear Legendary Skin [Aurum Fury]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
- Wuchen Legendary Hairstyle [Nine Ridges]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
- Matari Legendary Base [Stone of Dread]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
- Wuchen Legendary Accessory [Virtualis Talisman]. Standard price: 900 Gold.
- Kurumi Legendary Background [Summer Fireflies]. Standard price: 600 Gold.
- Newly added Pioneer Treasure with the price of 3,600 Spectral Silk. Please note that there is a limit of 1 purchase per 24 hours, and a maximum of 6 purchases for each player.
- Newly added Wuchen Legendary Accessory [Dove Feather] with a price of 10,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Epic Customization Item [Poetic Rhymes·Face Tattoo 03] with a price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Epic Customization Item [Poetic Rhymes·Face Tattoo 02] with a price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Epic Customization Item [Poetic Rhymes·Face Tattoo 01] with a price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Epic Customization Item [Poetic Rhymes·Blush] with a price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Wuchen Legendary Accessory [Soul Peal] with a price of 9,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Legendary Avatar [Rebirth] with a price of 6,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Temulch Epic Outfit [Hunter·Desert Wolf] with a price of 6,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Dual Blades Epic Skin [Salix Leaf·Jasmine Gale] with a price of 5,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Yueshan Epic Accessory [Battalion Wrap] with a price of 4,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Kurumi Epic Base [Happy Spring] with a price of 4,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Valda Cui Epic Gesture [Valda Cui - Threaten] with a price of 3,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Kurumi Rare Outfit [Yukionna] with a price of 2,400 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Kurumi Epic Bubble [Kurumi·Showtime] with a price of 2,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Katana Rare Skin [Dojigiri Yasutsuna·Lemony] with a price of 2,000 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Matari Rare Pose [Ready] with a price of 1,200 Spectral Silk.
- Newly added Tianhai Rare Background [Austerity] with a price of 800 Spectral Silk.
I. DX12-related Optimizations
- DX12: implemented new multi-thread asynchronous PSO management, greatly reducing lag caused by in-game PSO creation.
- DX12: Increased the efficiency of DX12 async multi-threading and improved DX12 render rate.
- DX12: Optimized DX12 skeletal animation rendering processes, improved the DX12 character render rate.
Changed how outfit, accessory, and weapon special effects operate to improve the loading efficiency and maintain a stable frame rate when creating characters. (This applies to all platforms)
I. Hero-related Bugs
- Fixed an issue where Wuchen's Ultimate [Tai Chi Teleport] failed to cast Yin Yang Orb when simultaneously tapping the left and right mouse buttons.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could not see the teleportation effect when Wuchen used the Ultimate [Tai Chi Teleport] from a certain distance to the target location.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly tapping the left mouse button during the animation of Wuchen's Ultimate [Tai Chi Teleport: Switch] caused the teleportation target location to be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where immediately casting the Ultimate [Tai Chi Teleport: Portal] after Wuchen used Scale Rush caused an incorrect placement of the portal.
- Fixed an issue where the Longsword's Energy and the Polesword's Charged Vertical Strike could hit enemies behind walls.
- Fixed an issue where the height of female characters' heads was slightly higher than male characters' when crouched.
- Fixed bugs that occurred when displaying friends' statuses and when displaying Capture the Spirit Well map names.
- Fixed a some bugs that occurred when displaying the hairstyle for the Yoto Hime Legendary Outift [Flame of Truth], as well as bugs that occurred when displaying the special effects for the Yoto Hime Legendary Accessory [Origami·Blade].