The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from 09/14/2022 23:00 (UTC) to 09/15/2022 03:00 (UTC). We suggest that you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand-new Achievements System
I. Added a new Achievements System--Hero Badge
Their heroic legends shall echo across the plains for all eternity.
1. You can complete different Challenges to get Hero Badges, which will level up as the progress goes on.
2. You can check the conditions for reaching each stage via Profile-Achievement-Hero Badge.
3. At the same time, you will be accumulating Hero Badge Points to obtain rewards including legendary weapon skins, avatars and Dynastic Treasure Choice Gifts.
4. Hero Badges obtained can be equipped on the Personal Info page.
The [Cleanse] effect of Kurumi's skills and ultimate, and such gameplay settings as Cascade now can remove debuffs only. [Ban] effects like "Dodge Banning" and "Sprint Banning", etc., cannot be cleansed any more.
II. Ziping Yin
1. [Aromatherapy] and [Aromatherapy: Embrace] now will produce an extra Health recovery effect when their effects are imposed to allies. (Previously, you got the effect only when an ally was directly hit.)
2. Increased the basic Recovery effect of [Saving Grace] from "30 Health/s and 20 Armor/s" to "35 Health/s and 30 Armor/s".
The extra Recovery effect was decreased from 30% to 20%.
Constant Rage consumption was decreased. (The duration with full Rage was increased from 20 sec to 24 sec.).
3. [Saving Grace: Aegis]'s basic recovery effect remains unchanged, but constant Rage consumption was decreased. (The duration with full Rage was increased from 12 sec to 16 sec.).
Optimized the performance of some of Vajra's actions.
IV. Other Adjustments
Now the explosion effects (if with) of bullets can be triggered as usual when they hit Tianhai's [The Divine Bell] and Justina Gu's [Ice Core].
Slightly shortened the stagger caused to enemies when performing Airborne Horizontal Strikes with the Greatswords.
I. Adjustments to Hero Changing Process in The Bloodbath.
1. In Solos, you'll get 5 more sec to finish your operation as long as you open the Hero Replacement page within the 5-sec countdown of rebirth.
2. In Duos and Trios, when the 5-sec countdown of the rebirth of the whole team begins, the original page will be closed automatically. You'll get 5 more sec to finish your operation as long as you open the “Change Hero” page during the 5-sec countdown.
II. Adjustments to Through the Fire
1. Players now can get bounties for the completion of Bounty Quests in Through the Fire.
2. Team's spawn location was changed from a random location to a fixed one. Signs of teams' flags were added to the scene.
3. The quality of initial equipment was changed from Common to Rare. Rift Dealer's equipment and the price were adjusted for better balance.
III. Mechanism Adjustments
1. Decreased the cooldown of Scout Bell from 120 sec to 60 sec and removed the max number of uses.
2. Adjusted the duration of disperse-the-Chill buff from Campfires to 240 sec.
IV. Spawn Point Adjustment
Adjusted some of the selectable areas of spawn points in Holoroth.
V. Bot Mode Adjustments
1. Optimized the behavioral pattern of AI opponents in combats greatly and adjusted the difficulty.
2. The deployment of AI opponents now is based on players' difficulty selection only, instead of their Rank scores.
VI. Cairn Adjustment
Added a new form of performance to Cairns without soul.
I. Feature Tag for Talent Descriptions
Added Feature Tags to Talent descriptions of all Skills and Ultimates for all Heroes.
II. More Hero Information Can be Showed
1. Added Hero Ability Radar, which can show Heroes' general rating in terms of Survival, Damage, Control, Motility and Support.
2. Added Hero Difficulty Rating.
III. Justice Chamber Adjustment
Added the Exit feature for members of Justice Chamber. Now players can leave by themselves or be removed by the Chamber owner.
IV. Free Training Adjustment
In the Free Training mode, all of Rift Dealer's items now are sold in groups.
Ⅴ. Friend List Optimizations
1. Now friend requests will expire automatically in 3 days.
2. Extended the expiration time of recent teammates to 3 days.
VI. Now Extreme Weapon Skins can be equipped with special effects.
Players now can equip owned Extreme Weapon skins of the same type with special effects.
VII. [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] Special Effect Adjustment
1. The form effect of "Vajra" changed by equipping Tianhai Accessory [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] will be carried over by a new Legendary Accessory, [Longmen·Stone Statue]. Equipping [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] will no longer alter the look of "Vajra" in Tianhai's ultimate.
2. [Longmen·Stone Statue] is now available in shop, along with a price adjustment to [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow].
3. For players who purchased [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] before the updates, please kindly check your email to receive the new accessory [Longmen·Stone Statue] for free.
VIII. Out-game Inventory
Expanded the max capacity of players' Inventory to 300. Optimized Inventory display so that there will not be too many blank slots.
2. Changed the ordering rule to auto ordering for better user experience.
1. Optimized action loading speed and memory usage.
2. Optimized the memory usage of in-game drops, Ornament and the Grappling Hook.
3. Optimized the performance of some areas of Holoroth.
I. Season Exclusive: Dawn Treasure Available Now
Dawn Treasure sells for 360 Gold. When opening it, you will have a chance to get Ziping Yin's Extreme outfit [A Chinese Ghost Story·High Heavens], Greatsword Extreme skin [Scorching Sun] and other rewards.
1. Players are guaranteed to receive at least 1 Red (Extreme) reward during the process of opening at most 100 Treasures. This can be triggered multiple times.
2. Red (Extreme) rewards will not be repeated until all of them have been obtained.
Wishing Legendary Reward
Whenever you draw an Extreme cosmetic, you'll have a chance to set a Legendary cosmetic, which will be guaranteed when you draw a Legendary cosmetic next time. Times of guarantee can stack, but you can only have 1 cosmetic set each time.
II. Item Adjustment in Shop
1.Adjusted the transform effect of [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow], please refer to the Out-game Adjustments for more details.
2.[Longmen·Gargoyle Glow] will no longer alter the look of "Vajra" after the adjustment. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
3.Added the new Tianhai’s Legendary accessory [Longmen·Stone Statue], which will carry over the previous transform effect of [Longmen·Gargoyle Glow]. Standard price: 4,800 Gold; Now: 3,000 Gold.
III. New Discounts
1.Added the new Tianhai’s Legendary accessory [Operatic Legend·Crown]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 900 Gold.
2.Added the new Valda Cui’s Legendary accessory [Summer Party·Teashades]. Standard price: 1,000 Gold; Now: 750 Gold.
3.Added the new Tianhai’s Legendary pose [Operatic Legend·All Existence]. Standard price: 900 Gold; Now: 700 Gold.
4.Dagger Legendary skin [The Breaker·Myriad Edge]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
5.Katana Legendary skin [The Breaker·Dazzling Sun]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold; Now: 1,250 Gold.
IV. Discounts End
1.Justina Gu’s Legendary pose [Operatic Legend·Phoenix] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
2.Viper Ning’s Legendary pose [Operatic Legend·Return] has returned to its standard price of 900 Gold.
3.Katana Legendary Skin [Soulbloom Gem] has returned to its standard price of 1,500 Gold.
4.Tarka Ji’s Legendary Outfit [Ill Omen] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
V. Spectral Silk Store Updates
1. Added the new Dawn Treasure: 3,600 Spectral Silk (purchase limitation: 1 purchase per 24 hours, a maximum of 6 can be purchased in total).
2. Added the new Ziping Yin’s Legendary hairstyle [Poria]: 12,000 Spectral Silk.
3. Added the new Legendary Avatar [Lunar Beauty]: 6,000 Spectral Silk.
4. Added the new Valda Cui’s Epic pose [Swing]: 5,000 Spectral Silk.
5. Added the new Valda Cui’s Epic outfit [Carapace]: 6,000 Spectral Silk.
6. Added the new Dagger Epic skin [Silver Prajna]: 5,000 Spectral Silk.
7. Added the new Epic hairstyle [Male Hairstyle 06]: 4,000 Spectral Silk.
8. Added the new Epic hairstyle [Female Hairstyle 06]: 4,000 Spectral Silk.
9. Added the new Wuchen’s Rare outfit [Noble Apparel·Dui]: 2,400 Spectral Silk.
10. Added the new Repeating Crossbow Rare skin [Sterline Bane]: 2,000 Spectral Silk.
11. Added the new Temulch’s Rare accessory [Engraved Dagger]: 1,200 Spectral Silk.
I. Battle-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where there was a chance of obtaining Stash Keys and bag capacity expanding items from Troves in Shadow Surge-Holoroth.
2. Fixed an issue where Quick Counter didn't work after rolling up from the ground.
3. Fixed an issue where when Takeda Nobutada casting [Demonic Strike], his blue Focus Strike might get into clash with the enemy’s common attacks.
4. Fix some scenario issues of Holoroth.