I know it's not the best time to post since almost everything is about Hero Pass. However, I just realized that we have no had a Runefest in FOUR years. It's crazy to think how long ago 2019 was. It really feels like yesterday.
The last time we had a Runefest:
- Anachronia was barely newborn. Now it is a Kindergarten-aged kid (in some countries).
- Farming and Herblore were still 99. Also, Anachronia part 2 wasn't born yet.
- Archaeology was not even released. It was revealed in Runefest.
- The pandemic wasn't even a thing (not RS related but made a huge impact on our lives).
- Bank rework was barely out of the womb. It entered the world a few days before RF.
- We still used the traditional DXPW format (3 days non-stop). The last DXP of 2019 started a new 10 day format.
- The first Yak Track wasn't even released. It debuted a month after Runefest. 14 total Yak Track events have been made in total.
- The RS3 playerbase was below 20k at a measly 17k.
- War's Retreat (PVM Hub) didn't exist. It was born a month into the new decade.
- Bond prices were ~22-23M. Now they're sitting 3x the price!
- Jagex was still being owned by a Mining Company. It was sold in April 2020.
Yep. Time flies.External link →