Original Post — Direct link

Right now it's weighted anarchy, so if 3 folk pick one branch and 1 picks the other, there's 75% chance it'll go with the majority, and 25% chance it'll go with the minority.

We will patch it to be a majority vote with dice roll in case of a 2/2 split draw though as it feels more in-line with the presentation.






devtrackers.gg