Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v104.61
Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Status: Healthy
- Creatures no longer require the desired temperature after they reach 10% maturity
- Added scaling weapon slotting time by the reload skill (to align with the skill on the pistol)
- Reload time on pistols is reduced to 60% when all three pistol skills have been acquired
- 10% damage increase to pistols
- Fixed a bug with purchasing blueprints from Player Shops
- Skill UI redesign (first pass, more work to come with it!)
- Fixed misalignment with female first person hand view
- Ending Magic Mythos event on Official Servers
- Fixed an exploit with the Guillotine
- Large Cannons not snapped onto Gunports on Servers using bDontRequireLargeCannonsToSnapOnShips=true will now fire correctly.
- RMB or Middle Mouse Button will now "drop" a grenade
- Grenade physics tweaked slightly be weightier, damage radius increased 15%, and grenade explosions now move with ships properly
- Stationed NPC's aside from puckle are now properly melee-damageable
- Added server option to allow large cannons to not require snap on ship:
Game.ini ShooterGameMode bDontRequireLargeCannonsToSnapOnShips=true
- Fixes for cyclops Cloth boots and Kraken Hat not being rewarded
- Switched from Add New Item to Increment Item Quantity for Milk and Wool from Cow and Sheep to prevent being limited to Max Item Quantity if the player had no exiting stacks of the item given.
- Increased max amounts at full yield from 60 to 80 for Cow and 100 to 200 for Sheep.
- Melee Combat, fixing two bugs related to blocking:
- Added a "turn off" option to ballista and catapult
- Fixed floating characters on standable tames such as elephants
- Fixed a bug where clients would see characters that had been grapple pulled off tame still move with their tames as if they were mounted resulting in a weird flight-like state.
- Added option to hide the pause menu's Server Info Panel
- Fixed an issue with leatherwing's grab
- Large cannons should now properly snap to all gunports
- Large cannon snaps now require floor/deck underneath
- Nature's touch cooldown now has unique icon
- Coral item now has correct coal-type item category icon
- Reduced Golden Age creature spawns by 60% and increased their respawn interval by a factor of 3
- The extra Water-structure foundation checks now only check against other Water-structures, and do not apply for Settlement Owners
- Item Skins are no longer eliminated when Trading
- Hid the unclaim boat button as it's not ready for public release yet
- Fixed an issue where Large Cannons were being destroyed on the destruction of a gunport they were snapped to
- When demolishing a non-ship/core type structures on a non-fully-anchored boat, resources will not be returned to you. This will be indicated to you via the demolish HUD. The boat must be fully anchored to get resources back for non-ship/core type structures.
- Crab can no longer grab crew off stations
- Ship claim time reduced by 5x when a ship is unanchored.
- Large Cannons can now only be placed in gun ports when on ships. Existing Large Cannons that have been placed on decks or ceilings will not be functional and will need to be demolished.
- Small reduction in Large Cannon damage
- One-time doubling of acquired Discovery Points for all previously existing player profiles
- Players will now get 2 Discovery Points per regular discovery rather than 1
- Quest Discovery Points have also increased by approximately 2x
- Lighthouses will check for nearby enemy players before being able to be successfully placed
- Large Gateways, Gates, and Large walls will check for nearby online players before being able to be placed unless on Settlements during peacetime.
- Core Structures will check for nearby online players before being able to be placed during Combat Phase on Settlements
- Flotsam gold reward gold increased by 20%
- Crew Payment Interval doubled (this means that you'll need to pay them less gold)
- Shipwreck Gold Reward doubled
- Creatures able to be equipped with armour along with Crew are now able to equip gear above common quality.
- Any structure that checks for enemy foundations when placed in water now has a 4x enemy foundation check radius (such as pillars and shipyards)
- There is now a creature specific cooldown on Nature's Touch
- Increased spoil timer on SotD loot.
- Reduction in Blizzard Sound Effect volume
- Crewmembers will no longer eat Water Jars from the food larder or their inventories
- Transferring materials with a filter on now transfers all children types too. For example, filtering HIDE will transfer Leather, Fur, Hair, etc.
- Transferring items of a higher than base quality will now automatically go into the hotbar space
-The Accordion song, “A Mockatoo Once Told Me” will now appropriately apply the buff to players in the area
- Fix to the movement of elevator when manually operated
- Fixed a crash on transition
- Submarine now consumes fuel consistently after crossing a world border
- Kracken should no longer aggro onto ships/players outside of the barrier
- Fixed an issue related to ships transitioning with players when a catapult was used
- Fixed a basing issue which could occur when crabs jumped off ships
- Fixed an issue caused by opening the feats wheel then pressing “i” which caused the mouse cursor to be placed on screen.
- An unraised noose on a ship will no longer cause a player to take damage upon transferring
- Fixed an exploit related to harvesting from crop plots
- Fixed an issue with crop plots unintentionally being able to be stacked
- A player’s bag will no longer spawn above the cave if they die completing the Powerstone quest
- Items inside a loot bag will now register the correct weight
- Fixed a visual bug related to the cloth Cyclops Helmet skin
- Cannons can no longer be placed right beside another (to address stacking three cannons inside a gun port)
- The sextant compass buff will no longer be removed upon logging out
- Fixed Hydra Spawn on H6
- Cleaned up levels from Mnt_R_PVE and reworked spawns on Cay_H
- Cannonballs will no longer pass through own collision
- Gateways and Gates can no longer be placed in Freeports or Golden Age Ruin servers
- Alloy will now be correctly detected from a resource repair box
- Settlement Owners on our PvE Networks can no longer set rules on building offensive structures
- Rectified an inconsistency when painting decks and ceilings on ships
- Adjusted the Chest Width slider for females in the character creation screen
- Corrected Hide Cyclops Armour name in BP description
- Improved logic for fixes related to items/blueprints changing into Engrams.
- Fixed another case where items/blueprints could change into Engrams.
- Fixed a bug which would have caused items/blueprints to change into Engrams.
- Fixed a bug which would have caused items/blueprints to change into Engrams.
- Player Shops only cost upkeep on Non-Lawless PvE-style Homeservers. (Technically in Official PvP too, but only on the non-lawless homeservers that are effectively PvE regions)
- Servers can use this server config value to scale the player shop upkeep:
Default value is 0.08, for a 92% reduction from the previous rate.
- Player Shops are now limited to 70 slots
- You are now allowed to build more than one player shop per team on an official homeserver, now you can build as many as you want to pay the upkeep for.
- War Declaration cost has been reduced to 40k gold and 500 of each additional material, rather than 1000.
- Ability to respawn on your current server when you die on a lawless/freeport server that isn't set to be your home server.
- Water creatures will no longer lose their targets close to the water surface.
- Magic Mythos is now enabled on Official Servers: bonus 2x Harvest, XP, Taming, and Gold rates for the weekend.
- Fixed a client-side crash
- Optimizations for creature food consumption and structure tagging
- Fixed some rare crashes.
- Stationed NPCs (on boats and land) no longer take damage from guns on Official Servers.
- Added a new Game.ini ShooterGameMode config bool: bSeatedNPCIgnoreGunDamage=1
- You can now reveal unconscious targets contesting your own claimflag (pinwheel option activated on your claimflag)
- Magic Mythos is now enabled on Official Servers: bonus 2x Harvest, XP, Taming, and Gold rates for the weekend.
- Fixed issue where tames could be given move-onto-ship points that were outside the bounds of the ship, or nearly outside.
- Fixed issue where tames could potentially fall endlessly and drown when moving-onto-ship.
- Made 'move-to-ship' pinwheel option more accurate on clients, so it will check to see whether a creature can truly fit on its side nearby. Offset creatures on boats were the culprit for them floating off/sinking through the world!
- Fixed a server crash
- Re-enabled Red Alert and the ability to return the crew to their previous seat following a Red Alert (can be activated using Right Shift) on Official Servers
- Fixed creature "drift" on ships for client
- Fixed issue where creatures could disappear or erroneously die in some cases when moved onto ships, re-enabled move to ship functionality for Officials.
- Added cooldowns to activate or reset Red Alert state (clients get a corresponding message onscreen when they try to execute the order during the cooldowns).
- Fixed issue where crew melee swings on ships couldn't hit their targets.
- Red Alert temporarily disabled on Official Servers whilst we investigate an issue related to its stability.
- Hand Harvesting Skills now affect tool usage as well.
- Fixed Climbing Picks sometimes sending the player off into infinity.
- Ended the Easter Event. Bunny hat skin applications and skinned items will still exist.
- Significantly optimized the networking of character movement on ships.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't see another player turning their character on a ship if they weren't moving.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed issue with resources not respawning near shipyards/docks.
- Fixed an issue where mortars and lighthouses may not have had their activity tags updated properly.
- Fixed issue that would cause characters (including creatures) based on a ship to "drift" off the ship over time.
- Possible fix for shoulder creatures disappearing or flickering post-transition.
- Placed Water Reservoirs will now show their water richness percentage on the HUD.
- Water Reservoirs will now gain water from rain.
- Fixed Treasure Maps generating locations stuck in the world. Will not effect existing Treasure Maps.
- Empires PvE mode will now have a 2 week declaim tag period of claim flags (was previously 6 hours for test purposes).
- Disabled 'Move To Ship' pinwheel action for non-crew tames on Official Servers until we have resolved issues related to the feature.
- Fixed Island Points totals getting de-synced/displaying incorrectly for Companies.
The Hoppening Patch Notes (v101.1)
- Treasure Chests now include Easter Eggs and Chickens (both wild/tamed) will drop them over time.
- Easter Eggs can be used to purchase crafts of a Bunny Hat (they stack, so you can purchase multiple crafts and keep them even after the event ends!)
- Eggs can be thrown at players to cause a post-process ‘yolk’ effect and at wild creatures to slow them down.
- Easter Bonus: Egg Maturation speed increased by 3x
- Increase player speed by 10% across-the-board
- Water Reservoirs now automatically generate water if they are placed on fertile soil. How quickly they generate water depends on the soil type and biome, indicated on the HUD when you place or look at the water reservoir.
- You can now self-heal with the medkit. How much healing you get is dependent on a new Self-Healing Skill (though you can Heal yourself without the Skill, you'll only get 10% effectiveness)
- Killing the Krakens now completes the respective Quest for everyone in the combat zone, not just the people who have got all the Power Stones / Essences. (not retroactive)
- Fixed Treasure Maps sometimes generating stuck into the world geometry (not retroactive)
- Spikeshot now has a 15-second Defuse timer that begins upon impact.
- Company limit on PvP server has been increased to 75.
- Mermaids should now properly target players on ships (they should then sing to lure the players off the ships).
- Reduced Submarine max weight to 1000
- Submarines move 33% slower and uses 50% more fuel
- Submarine is unable to move laterally when overweight/overcrewed, can still move longitudinally.
- No longer able to place explosive barrel item directly onto the water. Must have them carried and then tossed into the ocean.
- Increased % scale for Cannon Reload skills, increased from 10 -> 20 -> 30 to 33% -> 66% -> 100%
- Armour equip timer has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Melee weapon equip timer has been reduced to 5 seconds
- Gun equip timer now matches the reload time (when not completing the mini-game or having the special skills, we'll be updating the skills in the future so that they reduce the equip timer).
- Updated creature breeding biome tags so that creatures can always be bred in biomes they're found in.
- Fixed multiple cases where players would get stuck in structures after reloads, respawns, or fast travels.
- Fixed a bug where player flags would be merged into companies if they didn't have a company previously. Creating your own company when you own a flag will still merge the flag, however joining an existing one won't merge over the flag.
- Significant improvements for raft sail-mounting control
- Possible fix for 'ghost islands' appearing when transitioning between servers
- Submarine is now unlocked when defeating the Kraken, regardless if you have collected all the power stones as an individual.
- Readjusted (increased) gold dropped from Whales, so that their total reduction was only 17.5% rather than 35%.
- Active Settlement wars should now show up on the map for everybody, regardless of team and regardless of how zoomed out you are.
- Possible fix for tamed Creatures falling through structures on server load/overtime.
- Fix for creatures over spawning when wandering out of spawn areas.
- Increased structure check on creature spawns to prevent them from spawning inside bases on Lawless servers. May still occur in areas with a large open space, such as a big pen.
- Fixed a case where Army of the Damned were being destroyed but did not count towards your objective, therefore made it impossible to dig up certain treasure chests.
- Eliminated some D3D hung crashes
- Adjusted mythical shipyard crafting requirements so they can be crafted at smithy
- Maximum tax on PvP is now 30%
- Barshot projectile has had it's range and speed increased so that it's closer to a regular cannon ball
- Water Reservoirs now hold 12,000 water and Barrels hold 4,000.
- Whale health has been increased by 20% and gold reduced by 35%
- Ballista reload time has been increased
- Elevators now rise at 3x the rate and can carry 2x more -- may cause some clientside jittering when moving on top of the elevator (known issue that we're working on).
- Medkit spoil timer increased to 12 hrs
- Increase durability of grappling hook by 2x
- Increase earthworm spoil time to 1 hour
- Increase the stasis range of Mermaid so they're easier to find
- No cooldown on placing cannons in PvE
- Reduced creature harvesting for berries
- Ramshackle sloop weight capacity has been reduced to 1200
- Raft weight capacity as been increased to 1600
- Giraffe now harvests 6x thatch again
- Fixed an issue where structure check was allowing players to build when there was no foundational support
- Improved bola offset for feeding Elephant and Giraffe
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to take items from the trade window of another person in the same company as yourself
- Fixed a case where player inputs would 'stick' on sails that they had just unmanned
New server commandlines:
Suppress the capability to rename settlements except for server admins.
Hides all the join/leave notifications on a server regardless of client options.
- BattlEye update
- Fixed some issues where characters were able to contest Flags out of range, and where they weren't showing up with the "Flag Range Sonar" action. Also increased the time of the Flag Range Sonar to 30 seconds.
- The flag Contesting range has been lowered to 10k for Colonies mode, down from 15k.
- Official Servers now have a much lower repopulation prevention radius for resources and creatures (approximately 25% the previous range)
- Fixed blueprint number-of-crafts-remaining erroneously appearing on engrams
- Added a text to craftable item icons indicating how many times it can be crafted based on the resources in the inventory
- Adjusted the position of the item icon stat label to not overlap with the quantity label
- Doubled the size of the quantity label on the gameplay HUD item crafting indicator to be more readable
- Fixed a camera blip when grappling hook attaches in TPV
- Fixed the Melee Camera Animations checkbox option to work again
- Can only select Freeports/Lawless as home servers now on the Official Network
- Claim resume timer is now 10 seconds after contesting has ended
- Claim contesting requires placing a flag in range of the enemy flag
- WALL Lantern resource consumption rate reduced by 75%
- Max Tax rate on PvE set to 20%, and is only additive on PvE (doesn't reduce the taxee's resources)
- Improved Grappling Hook functionality resulting in better interactions with Floatsom, and when climbing down.
- Freeports and Lawless Servers have a unique display icon in the server map grid.
New Features and Content
- Redesign: ATLAS World - 40% more islands/landmass & new world map layout.
- Redesign: Claim System - Colonies: Freeform building, with more progress-protecting and time-enforced PvP rules creating a cooperative atmosphere, and limits to ensure the game is more oriented towards single players or smaller groups. Previous mode now known as Empires and PvE will be a modified version of colonies.
- New Environment: Deep Ocean Trench. A new area to explore, guarded by powerful underwater creatures and home to the new Giant Crab
- New Environment: Eastern Tundra now has its own visual design, no longer using the Western Tundra style
- New Weather: 'Snow' weather systems for Polar and Tundra
- New World Phenomenon: Aurora Borealis light display which will result in a harvesting bonus, visible in particular regions.
- New Vehicle: Submarine. Explore the depths of the ocean in this small scouting submarine. Use the claw arms to help harvest the ocean floor and explore (demolish) player shipwrecks. Also equipped with a harpoon (uses ballista bolts) as a new underwater weapon which will ramp up oceanic combat.
- New Creature: Giant Crab. It can carry heavy loads, along with players, tames and wild creatures
- New Item: "Guillotine". Hanging your foes in a noose taking too long? Off with their heads!
- New Item: "Large Wall". Equipped with parapets and ladder snaps so you can now build a proper defensive perimeter!
- New Item: "Small Gates". 2-wall high gate structures for wood and stone.
- New Item: "Player Shops". Players can set up automated shops, listing loot for sale and naming their own gold coin prices.
- New Item: "Settlement War Declaration". Tied to the War System. Drag over a settlement on the ATLAS map to declare war on them!
- New Item: More tame tokens for more mythical creatures! Allowing players to have limited-time tames of the Fire Elemental, Rock Elemental, and Gorgon. BONUS: Rock Elemental and Cyclops are rideable!
- New Feature: War System - Declare war on your enemies!
- New Feature: 1 'Mainline Quest' involving gathering 9 trench stones and defeating the hardmode Kraken!
- New Feature: 7 more ‘Quests’ which upon successful completion will provide their own unique Skill unlock
- New Feature: Curses. Tied to the execution of players
- New Feature: Player-to-Player secure trading system
- New Feature: Procedurally Generated Shipwrecks which players can explore for items and blueprints. They can be found by diving deep into the ocean, or looking out for their visual indicator on the surface of the water, or successfully completing the sextant mini-game which will point you in the direction of nearby shipwrecks.
- New Feature: Human Catapult. Player characters can now be deployed into battle using a catapult.
- New Cosmetics: Peg Legs, Hook Hands, and Multiple Armor sets to customize the look of your company and crew! Can be purchased at the cosmetics vendor.
- Redesign: Squads (Ship) of the Damned will now come in multiple size variations with different stats and difficulty levels.
- Redesign: Grappling Hook has been revamped, better physics & rappelling mechanics, and players will be able to realistically swing using them.
- Redesign: Explosive Barrels. Can now be carried in hand, thrown overboard to sink and will explode when they collide with anything underwater (Depth Charge!).
- The higher quality shipyard used when building a ship, the more level ups a ship will be able to obtain.
- Ships can now level up their total damage output (which effects all cannons on a ship) and their total resistance, as new upgradable stats.
- All tamable creatures made breedable, with no exceptions except for Mythical Creatures.
- Various spawner adjustments & fixes across all islands
- Reloading now changed to have the mini-game appear back to back, rather than through various points of the animation.
- Vitamin debuffs have been removed and will only cause health loss when a player has a vitamin surplus or deficiency.
- Increased smithy inventory slots to 130.
- Increased weight of catapult from 12 to 84.
- Adjusted the crafting quantities on higher tier blueprints so they don't require as many resources as before.
- Territory map will now display allies as teal-coloured
- Character creator now has a Height slider to make it easier to set your character's desired height
- Any dead ships (shipwrecks) from your Company appear with a unique icon on your map now, so you can find the wrecks
- Global territory message updating
- Currently contested claims will be indicated on the minimap
- Players can now mount a sail to directly control the sail's open/close amount and rotation settings in a more intuitive way.
- Toggle ladders button for ship captain, defaults to L key.
- Company Groups have been increased to 10
- Players cannot accept alliance invites unless they're an admin
- Company Log can now be sorted
- New group permission which acts as an effective 'company owner'. Only the true company owner can set/unset that specific group rank.
- Improved Server and Client performance
- Visual feedback for players being unable to board unallied boats on PvE
- Full body animations for harvesting
- More realistic old age wrinkles
- Additional face sliders for character customization
- Dive suit overlay has been adjusted so it's easier to see when underwater
- Commodities trader can only be found on the Merchant Ship on PvP servers
- Respec potion has been moved to the Crew Recruiter on Freeports