This update focuses on resolving key issues that have been negatively impacting players. We've dedicated our efforts to fixing tame structures, tackling exploits, eliminating Xbox crashes, refining shorelines, and reintroducing proximity voice chat.
Official servers will be going offline to deploy the update on Tuesday, May 30th at 12:00 PM PDT and are expected to be up shortly after.
Released Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with the tame limit incorrectly increasing.
- Fixed an issue with the Fertilizer Barrel displaying an incorrect amount of fertilizer.
- Fixed an issue where a paused tame structure could no longer be unpaused.
- Fixed an issue with the Tortuga shoreline.
- Fixed an issue with proximity voice chat no longer working (note: cross-platform chat is disabled).
- Fixed several exploits.