Hello Battlefield V Community,
Today we released "Our Anti-Cheat Approach to Battlefield V" blog, providing some insight into our efforts for fair play in Battlefield V, our goals on constantly improving detection, and dedication to the Battlefield community.
What are the top five things DICE is doing to prevent cheating in Battlefield V?
1) Working on better prevention, hardening the PC client against exploits.
2) Scaling up detection efforts.
3) Investigating supplementary deterrence methods which can work alongside banning accounts.
4) Investigating methods of improving the reporting flow, including easier reporting.
5) Keeping up to date with the latest cheat developments and reacting to them in a faster and leaner manner.
We definitely want to work with the community on improving our anti-cheat efforts as an ongoing commitment to our Battlefield V community as part of our Live Service.
We'd love to have your feedback, suggestions, questions, so we've opened this thread to gather all of that. We ask that you keep it constructive and productive. Together we can continue improving Battlefield V for all of us.
So, read through the blog and come back to share your feedback.
North American Community Manager - Battlefield