It’s been great seeing you enjoying and sharing your Battle of Nordvik event gameplay clips over the holidays - especially for Breakthrough Chaos!
On January 17 at 09:00 UTC we’ll roll out our first Update of the year which resolves several immediate issues, and adds balance changes to weapons and vehicles which you’ve highlighted to us throughout the Holidays.
We’re also expanding the Battlefield™ 1942 Arsenal for Battlefield Portal, as part of this update you’ll be able to use the Mk VI Revolver, Gewehr 43, Gewehr 43 ZF4, M1 Garand Sniper, No 4 and the Sten within Battlefield Portal Experiences.
You can expect a more substantial set of changes coming later this month in Update 3.2.0 alongside the reworked Breakaway map, and the return to Classes.
//The Battlefield Team
Follow us on the @BattlefieldComm Twitter account to stay informed on the roll out of our updates. You can also follow along with our tracking of Known Issues and further game changes we’re making via our Battlefield forums.
- Spearhead is now available on multiple Official Templates in the Web Builder, such as Conquest Hardcore, FFA and Team Deathmatch.
- Spearhead: Resolved an instance of clipping with the camera during the insertion phase at the start of a match.
- We have fixed an issue where Specialists were not rendering correctly during the insertion phases at the start of a match, sorry for giving you a fright.
- Sundance: Anti-Armor Grenade’s are now correctly intercepted by vehicles that have Active Protection Systems triggered.
- Crawford: Resolved an issue where there was no iconography to display the progression of overheating while using the Mounted Vulcan Stationary Minigun.
- 50MM Cannon Pod Ammo on Transport Air vehicles increased from 8 -> 10
- Resolved an issue where for a brief period of time, the EMKV90-TOR’s turret speed would be slowed after firing with its HHV-EMG Maul primary weapon
- Fixed some cases of recoil compensation not being consistent upon firing for prolonged periods of time
- Damage for the Rorsch MK-4 has been reduced against vehicles while in the High Power Capacitor fire mode (Single Shot). This ensures the Rorsch can still assist in taking out vehicle targets versus taking them out by itself
- Heavy vehicles now take approximately 50% less damage
- Light vehicles now take approximately 25% less damage
- High Power Capacitor Charge Up increased from 0.8 -> 1 second.
- Damage for the MCS-880 has been improved for close range scenarios to bring it in line with other utility weapons such as the 12M Auto and NVK-S22.
- Damage per pellet while using default rounds under 20m increased from 8 -> 15
- NVK-P125 bursts per minute increased from 150 -> 160 to better match the intended firing rate of the weapon.
This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible.External link →