Next week, we will be rolling out a small Quality of Life Update to address some immediate issues that have been brought to our attention following Update 5.2.
It has been a blast witnessing your reactions to Hourglass as you got to grips with new routes to take on our final reworked location.
While we cannot share details with you today, we’d encourage you to keep your eyes peeled on our Social Channels next week for a look towards what is over the horizon.
For now though, keep those Battlefield™ clips coming in!
//The Battlefield Team
- AI Soldiers will no longer stand mindlessly firing at Irish’ Fortification System, because well, they have intelligence, right?
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the Underbarrel Smoke Grenade dissipating too quickly within certain weather conditions.
- Improved scenarios that resulted in players receiving explosive damage through walls.
- Fixed an exploit that caused players to keep downed players in a Being Revived state.
- Lowered Dozer's Shield Bash Range by 16%.
- Reduced Horizontal Recoil Pull on the K30.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a downed Specialist standing up during the revive process.
This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible.External link →