Server Status @ status.playdauntless.com
We are working hard to quickly resolve live issues. For more help, contact support @ support.playdauntless.com
Please also keep an eye on the current tracked issues @ https://favro.com/organization/e5b8ad4a71148d7b5940992b/f86fee6bdc9be495922f7de2
- Phoenix Labs development team.
Welcome to the Bugs Megathread where you can report bugs that you encountered while playing Dauntless. With every patch, comes with unforeseen bugs that can find their way onto our airships and into gameplay. To avoid flooding the subreddit with similar issues, we are collecting all bug reports in this megathread to consolidated incoming reports. This will be the place to post all bug reports until a new Bugs Megathread is made. This is to provide both the developers and the community a thread focused solely on bugs.
Prerequisites before reporting a bug
- Provide screenshots or a videos capturing the bug if possible. This would help the devs validate the bug report
- Give as much information as you can. This helps the devs recreate bugs on their end and discover if the issue is localized to specific
- Knowing the session ID in which a particular bug occurred in would help as well.
How to Format your Bug
- In-Game Name:
- Type of Bug: Behemoth, Weapon, Gear, Performance, Cosmetic / Visual, etc.
- Expected behavior: What were you expecting to have happen?
- Actual behavior: What did you see happen?
- Screenshot/Clip: Provide a video or screenshot of this bug happening.
- Reproduction Rate/Steps: Are you able to reproduce this bug? How often does this bug occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
- System Specs: Internet speed Operating System, CPU, GPU, Internet speed, or Console.
- Geographic location: Provided this so we can track which server you are connected too.
- Session ID: (Optional). For bugs that occurred in a particular session/s.
Every comment might not be addressed, but rest assured that the devs go through every single post. Before commenting, please aim to upvote comments that are the same or similar to an issue you have experienced in-case someone else has already posted.External link →