- Big announcement was Steam release some time in 2024, alongside/after release of new game. James is looking to 'streamline' a release of DBT (for want of a better way of putting it), with 3 game modes and perhaps some new player models etc. Will discuss this with the community in about a years time.
- Season 5 battle pass is out now and will be free, might be last one by sounds of it
- Vaguely mentioned eSports, Pro Series coming up (see sticky post)
- GD Studios now 30 people, busy working on new game, only had 10 when making DBT
- As we all know the new game(s) has the same engine as DBT, so every engine update to new game will also apply to Diabotical - including new/improved map creator
- New game should give them the money to continue to support DBT servers for years to come.
Stream was only 14 minutes long, the first 3 of which was setting up and making sure everyone could hear. Understandable I guess, not a lot to cover.
If I have missed anything I am sure someone else can add below.External link →