over 1 year ago - /u/RavenCurrent - Direct link
- Fixed splits being affected by players joining the game.
- The Team score left behind by disconnected players is now cleared when someone joins the empty team which had the lingering score.
- After your first run in a Time Trials match on a map with splits, the Current column of the Race Splits HUD element now displays the difference between that run and your best run by the time you reached that checkpoint (total time relative to checkpoint: if your run is 10s slower than your best run then the last split diff will be +10s), instead of comparing the time between checkpoints with each other (split time relative to split time, independently of total time: if your run is 10s slower than your best run but you performed the last split/time from last checkpoint to the end 0.5s faster than in your best run then the last split diff will be -0.5s). To change the Race Splits HUD element to display split times relative to split times use the command /hud_race_splits_compare_delta 1 (0 is default), it’s represented in the HUD with the column header “Current Δ” instead of “Current”.
- Continuous translation has been reenabled after a related crash was fixed (continuous translation controls can be bound in settings-controls-editing to replace tapping)
- Improvements to prop and entity mouse dragging.
- start_timer_loop now works as intended; normal start_timer is not retriggerable until players resets (death/restart).
- Added property 'restart_without_end' to the Time Trials trigger 'start_timer_loop' which when set to true allows the player to restart the time by touching the start trigger again.
- Tags and groups are now correctly reset: on game start, while editing and using /reset, and when the warmup ends.
- Logic entities are now re-enabled if they were disabled by an action: on game start, while editing and using /reset, and when the warmup ends.
- Fix for the triggers 'on_entity_spawned', 'on_warmup_start', & 'on_warmup_end' activating more than once.
- Fixes for ‘on_frag_count’ and ‘on_coin_count’ not acting on the specified player_targets.
- Added game variable 'editor_logic_enabled' which enables/disables all logic entity execution while in the editor (default 1).
- Added missing editpad entry for trigger 'On Player Spawn'.
- Added logic trigger 'on_trigger_triggered' with property 'triggered_trigger_name'; new editpad entry.
- Added logic trigger 'on_player_takes_damage' with property 'include_self_damage'; new editpad entry.
- Added logic trigger 'on_player_gets_macguffin' with no properties; new editpad entry.
- Added logic trigger 'on_player_loses_macguffin' with no properties; new editpad entry.
- Added logic trigger 'on_player_death' with no properties; new editpad entry.
- Added logic action 'give_invulnerability' with properties 'powerup_duration', 'powerup_announce'; new editpad entry.
- Added logic action 'clear_player_frag_streak' with no properties; new editpad entry.
- Added logic action 'give_ammo' with properties 'weapon', 'ammo'; new editpad entry.
- Added logic actions 'give_macguffin', 'remove_macguffin', and 'reset_macguffin' with no properties; new editpad entries.
- Added property 'requires_macguffin' to logic entity execution filters.
- Added property 'exact_streak' to logic trigger 'on_player_frag_streak'.
- Added property 'show_debug_output' to logic entities which displays execution information in the console when the logic is triggered (in editor only).
- Editpad logic property descriptions shortened to fit in the tooltip area.
- Fixed a crash related to logic entities.
- Logic actions that give variable amounts of things now accept negative values for their quantities to match other behaviors in the editor.
- Removed editpad entry for 'on_entity_meleed', the functionality remains (deprecated).
- Thank you to JoJTheRat, AngryTetris, brainfluid for reporting bugs related to the logic functions.
- Clicking on the Battlepass option in the shop will now take you to the purchase screen even if you don’t have the current season’s Battlepass selected.
- The Battlepass screen's buttons and indicators are now updated correctly when buying it or buying levels without having to restart the game.
- Fixed an issue with map selection not using only the pool of maps chosen for the tournament.
- Fixed an issue with only one out of the selected ones being used.
- Fixed rewards for upcoming public tournaments not being displayed.
- The Time Trials versions of official CTF and Gold Rush maps now have start triggers that can be activated again after finishing the run without having to press restart, and can be activated again without finishing the run by entering the start trigger again.
- Toxic and Temple Escape’s start triggers can be activated again after finishing the run without having to restart.