- Between each round the Item Shop is now available for 15 seconds. Accessible with H by default, the Item Shop includes items that can help you survive. More items will be added in the future.
- Fragged bots now drop coins which can be used in the Item Shop, these coins will disappear if not picked up within 7 seconds. Coins collected by one player are distributed to every player’s individual coin counter/wallet. Dying results in the loss of half of your current coins. Huggers drop 1 coin, Boomers and Chuckers drop 2 coins, Bosses drop 10 coins.
- Tweaked the health and damage of bots to balance the new Item Shop.
- AI navigation improvements.
- The statistics pages have been fixed so that statistics from past and future Survival matches don’t appear combined with stats from other modes.
Masterserver and matches
- The Warmup mode now prioritizes finding matches with players over lower ping servers.
- Removed the impressive, hundo, and very common frag streak announcer lines, from Halloween Survival.
- Reduced the volume of Halloween Survival bot footsteps and grunts.
- Some new avatars from the Twitch drops avatar campaign have been added for streamers and their viewers.
-The Shop has been updated.External link →