3 months ago - - Direct link
In an upcoming Version Update several changes are being made to Nanocubes, outlined below.
- Nanocubes can no longer be purchased directly from the Trade Terminal.
- Nanocubes are now obtained by using the new Recycle tab in the Trade Terminal interface.
- Most items and resources can be recycled into Nanocubes, with a few exceptions: items sold at the Trade Terminal, non-tradeable items, and Shrapnel.
- Recycled items generate a stack of Nanocubes with a value equivalent to the item’s Trade Terminal value.
- Nanocubes can now be listed at auction.
These changes should result in a more healthy and interdependent economy, which will benefit hunters, miners, and crafters alike.