It's been a long time without status reports and it is not meant that we do nothing. On the contrary, we are so immersed in colossal volumes of work that we do not have time to exhale.
Here is a status report on what is going on and what are we focused on right now.
- Patch 12.11.5. Intermediate patch with fixes and optimizations
- Patch 12.11.6. Unity 2019 migration and DLSS support
- Patch 12.12.0. Lighthouse location, daily quests, Inertia (there will be ETS test), VOIP (there will be ETS test), next weapon malfunctions iteration, new weapons and other stuff.
- Patch 12.12.5. Lot of QoL improvements and additions.
- Other intermediate patches with hotfixes, visual improvements (partially will be pushed on ETS servers)
- 3 new modules to anticheat system to increase AC reaction time and overall cheat detection speed. It's a hot topic right now, although we did a great progress on this issue for the last weeks, but the war is not over
- Events, podcasts and other related activities preparations
Next 4 months will be pretty hard and important - we need to provide to you a lot of important fixes, changes and content. Action speaks louder than words.