We are planning another mass test on Singularity on Thursday, June 16th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
What exactly is being tested?
Fixes and performance improvements for problems found in the last mass test. This is related to following graphical features:
- DirectX 12
- Changes to texture compression
- Changes to LOD-ing of objects and textures
- High-res nebulas
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Fly whatever ship you want (optimally one, which can fight in a fleet fight)
- Join fleet W or X (should be in fleet finder)
Steps (on command by CCP):
- Meet in FD-MLJ, docked (in either station or Upwell structure)
- Undock and warp to X-BV98 gate
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to Tatara
- Shoot the Tatara (no other PvP)
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot and setup camp
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot and fight
What else should I know?
- Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ.
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test.