We are planning a mass test on Singularity, on Thursday, October 27th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time) to test the new corporation and alliance emblems.
What exactly is being tested?
The new Heraldry system, especially the impact of the new corp and alliance emblems on the client and server performance.
Beside this we are looking into the client performance and stability related to other changes (like ambient occlusion and AMD FSR).
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Join the chat channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
- Move to Jita (you can use /moveme) and dock at Jita VI - Paragon Fulfilment Center.
- Open the LP store and buy a corp emblem (and alliance emblem, if in an alliance) for a ship, which you want to fly later in the mass test (note: Only a few ship classes are supported for this test, for example battlecruisers and dreadnoughts). The emblems cost 0 LP for the test (starting at ~15:00). It would be great, if you have also SKINs for this ship.
- Fit your ship
- Move to FD-MLJ (again with /moveme) and get a ship ready for the mass test
- Dock in the “MassTest Keepstar” in FD-MLJ
- Join Fleet X or Fleet W through fleetfinder (will be available a few minutes before 17:00)
After 17:00 - following the instructions by CCP in the MassTesting channel:
- Undock from Keepstar (while having emblems disabled) and stop the ship
- On countdown: Enable corp + alliance emblem
- Disable emblems
- Enable and disable emblems quickly 3 times in a row and keep them enabled then
- Dock at the Keepstar
- Undock from Keepstar (with emblems enabled)
- Enable / change SKINs
- Warp to X-BV98 gate
- Jump to X-BV98 and align to Poitot
- Disable emblems
- Enable emblems again
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Fleet W: Jump to Poitot and setup camp
- Fleet X: Jump to Poitot and fight
What else should I know?
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test.