3 months ago - CCP_Habakuk - Direct link
We are planning a mass test on Singularity, on Monday, March 6th, at 17:00 UTC (= EVE time) to test improvements to the audio for turrets.
What exactly is being tested?
- Client performance, stability and experience of the turret audio improvements in fleet fight situations.
Please note that at the time of writing this, those changes are not yet on Singularity.
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
- Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
- More detailed instructions are available here.
- Ships with turrets are preferred in this mass test. Please try to bring a wide spread of setups, so that we see all kind of regular turrets (Hybrid, Energy, Projectile, as well as S, M, L, XL) - but you don’t need to mix weapons on the same ship.
- Meet in FD-MLJ, at the gate to X-BV98
- Jump to X-BV98
- Warp to Tatara
- Target and shoot the Tatara and 1-2 CCP ships, following specific instructions (no other PvP)
- Warp to Poitot gate
- Jump to Poitot
- On command: Fleet W vs. fleet X PvP, but only with turrets - try to avoid explosions
- PvP without restrictions
What else should I know?
- 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test.