- Armoreds would sometimes get stuck while trying to break down doors.
- Burning medkits dropped by Scrapbeak or Doctor Grunt will now correctly be extinguished when inside choke bombs.
- Killing a Doctor Grunt with concertina no longer damages the medkit he is carrying in the process.
- Assassin was incorrectly playing hit reactions when passing through choke bombs.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Scrapbeak’s frenzy behavior where it would sometimes attack a player a bit too aggressively.
- Physical profile of Scrapbeak in its dead state has been reduced in size.
- Aim assist now correctly works on Leeches and makes it a bit easier to hit them on Consoles.
- Fixed an issue where dead enemies and hunters could trigger tripwires.
- Fixed an issue where the Bornheim Match might be stuck in ADS mode for a while when leaving it
- Fixed an issue whereby bear traps that were placed in windows could prevent players from vaulting through these windows.
- Fixed an issue where bear traps could be placed on branches at certain angles
- Player could get stuck behind two barrels which is fixed now
- Players should not be able to use the 2nd floor windows and be able to jump on the machines and exploit the boss
- The cranked wheel on the 2nd floor should be able to call the elevator again
- The floating poster between the prison and the shipyard should be gone now.