We need to talk about this. Riot really likes the word "Transcendent" and all of its forms, but its getting a little confusing. Examples;
- The Sorcery Rune "Transcendence": Grants stacking ability haste and cooldown refunds on kill
- Syndra's Passive "Transcendent": Provides additional ability effects as Syndra collects Splinters of Wrath
- Kayle's Level 16 form is "Transcendent": As part of her passive "Divine Ascent", Kayle evolves at Level 16 into her "Transcendent Form", gaining bonus attack range and other benefits
- Kayle has a skin called "Transcended" as well
- New Item - Radiant Virtue: Casting your ultimate ability causes you to "Transcend" and heal allies around you, among other benefits
- Item Update - Navori Quickblades: New passive is called "Transcendance" which might be a pun on "Transcendence" and "Dance of Blades". This passive refunds ability cooldowns if you have over 60% critical strike chance.
I get it, it's a cool word, but I really think some of these should be changed to be more unique. It's a tiny gripe, I know, but so many things feature the word "Transcendence" as part of their core description that it's extremely noticeable.
Edit: This was 90% a joke guys it's just something funny I noticedExternal link →