From my battle to our war, MMORPG MIR4
Greetings, This is MIR4.
We’re excited to share the details of the update scheduled for Tuesday, March 21st, 2023.
1. Sabuk Clash Update
- Prepare for an epic region-based war to claim the throne of the Sabuk Emperor and prove your clan's might in this ultimate battle for power and glory!
2. Rule the Territory
- Rule your territory with unrivaled power as Emperor of the Sabuk Castle!
3. Party Leader Spirit: Red Eyes Lucy
- Check out MIR4’s newest Legendary Spirit which grants an additional buff for the party when summoned by the Party Leader.
4. Special Sabuk Clash Events!
- Come celebrate the release of Sabuk Clash and earn a bounty of rewards by participating in our exciting range of events!
5. Legendary Magic Stone Challenge Event
- Back by popular demand, the Legendary Magic Stone Challenge Event is here to offer you another chance to summon an elusive Legendary Magic Stone!
[March 21st Patch Note Details]
● Sabuk Clash - The Grand Scale of War is Here!- Sabuk Clash is a region-based war among Kings and their clan from all servers, who will then assemble in the Domination Server to fight for the title of Emperor of Sabuk Castle.
- Sabuk Clash will last for 3 weeks and consist of 3 Gateways under 1 weekly-cycle (Attack Route, Castle Gate, and Sabuk Castle). Clans who succeed in engraving the Monolith will be qualified to proceed to the next stage.
- The clan leader of the clan who wins the final round (Gateway 3) will be crowned as Emperor of Sabuk Castle.
- The Emperor rules over the Sabuk Castle Territory and has the rights to adjust the tax rate, declare Imperial Decrees, assign Imperial Titles, and distribute Prizes.
※ If no Monolith has been engraved from the 1st and 2nd Sabuk Clash Gateways, the Sabuk Clash will automatically end and the title of Emperor will remain vacant until a King and their clan is victorious in Sabuk Clash.
※ Sabuk Clash Gateway 1 will begin on Sunday, March 26, 2023 and the following stages will take place a week after (7-day cycle).
● The emperor rules the Sabuk Castle territory under his or her reign.
- The Emperor who has won the Sabuk Clash will have a right to rule the Sabuk Castle Territory.
- The Emperor can use features referred to below.
1) Appoint Position
> The Emperor can appoint a government position to king clan members to aid your ruling.
2) Use Tax of Sabuk Castle Territory
> The Emperor can manage taxes accumulated in Sabuk Castle Storage.
3) Adjust Tax Rate
> The Emperor can adjust the tax rate of each currency charged from home servers under your reign.
> The Emperor can select a specific character to award him or her.
5) Imperial Title
> You can select a clan in the region where the Emperor belongs and grant an imperial title to the clan.
6) Emperor exclusive mount
> Only the Emperor can purchase or ride the mount ‘Sabuk Destrier’ .
7) Exclusive Symbol
> An exclusive symbol will be available for Emperor's Clan only.
8) Imperial Decree
> The Emperor can select a specific server in home server to declare or lift the Imperial Decree.
9) Emperor's Utterance
> Messages from the Emperor will be shown on all servers in the region.
> Bicheon King : Only Bicheon King can use this feature to distribute mails to the server where the King belongs.
> Sabuk Emperor : Only Sabuk Emperor can use this feature to distribute mails to the region where the emperor belongs.
※ Please refer to [Game Encyclopedia > [Sabuk Clash] for further details.
● New Legendary Earth Spirit ‘Red Eyes Lucy’ will be added.
- Passive bonus once summoned: PHYS ATK +40
||Increases Max HP by 2000, Max MP by 800, PHYS ATK by 90, and Spell ATK by 90.
|Sense of Balance
||Increases PvP ATK DMG Boost by 15%, PvP DMG Reduction by 15%, Stun RES Boost by 25%, and Silence RES Boost by 25%.
|Meow Meow Punch
||Increases Knockdown Success Boost by 20% and MP Potion Use Effect by 5%, and speeds up Gathering Time and Mining Time by 10%.
||Upon resurrection, increases PHYS DEF and Spell DEF by 90 and Debilitation RES Boost by 20% for 10 sec. Cooldown 20 sec.
|[Party Leader] Burning Eyes
||Upon killing a character, increases the party's All ATK DMG Boost by 3% for 30 sec (max 5 stacks). Cooldown 1 sec.
● Legendary Spirit Summon will reset.
- The Legendary Spirit ‘Red Eyes Lucy’ can be obtained from the Legendary Spirit Summon.
- The chance to obtain this Legendary Spirit will be doubled, and an ‘X2 UP’ icon will be displayed during the period below:
- Period: Begins after the March 21 Update and will last until the April 18 Update (UTC+8).
● 3 Exchange Tickets referred to below can be purchased again from Shop.
- Target : Hat Exchange Ticket Season II, Back Ornament Exchange Ticket Season II, Outfit Exchange Ticket Season II
- Sale Period : Begins after March 21 Update and lasts until April 18 Update.
● Events to Commemorate the Sabuk Clash Update!
1. Darkness 14-Day Check In
1) Event Period
- Begins after March 21 Update and last until April 3, 23:59(UTC+8), 2023
2) Event Details
- You can obtain 7 special items for logging in daily during the event period.
- We will support your growth with Luckster’s Rare, Epic and Legendary Potion Box.
※ Please refer to [Notice - Luckster's Sabuk Clash 7-Day Cheer Check-in] for further details.
2. The Age of War 14-Day Check-in
1) Event Period
- From March 27, 2023 at 00:00 (UTC+8) to April 17, 2023 at 23:59 (UTC+8).
2) Event Details
- You can obtain 14 special items for logging in daily during the event period.
- We will support your growth with various items including Epic Divine Dragon’s Enhancement Stone.
※ Please refer to [Notice - The Age of War 14-Day Check-in] for further details.
3. Legendary Magic Stone Challenge Event
1) Event Period
- From March 27, 2023 at 00:00 (UTC+8) to March 29, 2023 at 23:59 (UTC+8).
|Type||1 Summon||10+1 Summons|
|Magic Stone||100,000 Darksteel||1,000,000 Darksteel|
※ 1 Free Summon will be provided daily.
- You can participate in the event through the fire-cracker-shaped icon that can be found at the top left corner in-game.
- The maximum limit for Event Summons per day is 110 Summons (10+1 Summon x10), and the total limit for the entire event period is 330 Summons. (1 Free Summon per day excluded).
- The Daily Summon Count will reset every day at 00:00 (UTC+8).
- The accumulated Event Incense Burner points will be deleted after the event period (Event Incense Burner points only).
- Please be aware that all Event Incense Burner points accumulated from previous Legendary Magic Stone Challenge events will be reset every time this event starts.
※ Please refer to [Notice - Legendary Magic Stone Challenge Event] for further details.
■ In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
1. Improved the notification message display for items which do not have a source to obtain from.
2. Fixed the issue in Clan Alliance Chat that displayed the chats from alliances of different servers which appeared to look like they were sent from the same server.
3. Fixed the issue that occurs when hiding the appearance of Wearable Mount.
4. Improved the description of Divine Dragon’s Restoration Box.
5. Improved the description of Creating/Sealing the NFT character.
6. Improved the following Repeatable Mission Rewards:
- Phantasia Valley 1F ~ 4F: Darksteel/Energy > Rare Mineral Fluid/Snow Panax
- Phantasia Valley 1F ~ 4F: Rare Enhancement Stone > Epic Ice Crystal
- Sagittarion Valley 1F~4F : Rare Ice Crystal > Epic Ice Crystal
7. Improved the difficulty of requests in the Domination Server.
- In Search of Dragon Pulse 1 : [Domination] Defeat number of monsters in Sabuk Labyrinth 4F from 6000 -> to 3000.
- In Search of Dragon Pulse 2 : [Domination] Defeat number of Uniques in Sabuk Labyrinth 4F from 120 to 40.
8. Lowered the maximum HP of Krukan, the Demon Spider of Hell.