As usual, we'd like to hear your feedback on Mordhau. Any comments, concerns, constructive criticism, feedback or questions are welcome! Your input is instrumental in us developing the game, and we appreciate it greatly. Please be civil to one another, and keep things on topic - thanks!
In terms of development, we're pretty much finalizing work for the interim patch, and we'll be beginning testing this week. We hope to have this update out ASAP!
As for our meeting notes this week, here's a few:
- A bit of optimization work for Taiga is underway.
- Animation work is ongoing!
- More work on Noria - we're making good progress!
- The Castello rework is coming along well - the structural changes are done, and we'll begin testing soon. If things go to plan, we'll hopefully be shipping this with our interim update.
- The new instrument is nearly done! Just a few final touches are needed :)
- Some work is ongoing with new vehicle physics. These should prevent a lot of weirdness seen on slopes when pushing around the catapult, and should open up a few possibilities for the future.
And that's about it for this week. If you'd like to read last week's post, click here: