Aeternum is bursting with new content! The adventure of Brimstone Sands continues in this new and exciting expedition: The Ennead!
The Ennead Expedition
Players must challenge the Corrupted Legion head-on and delve into Ancient Ruins where they will face the vigilant Anubian Guardians and solve hieroglyphic puzzles to achieve new power.
When the sands settle, players will have explored ancient mysteries with Imhotep, defeated powerful Sand demons, and perhaps, if they persist, restored the rightful ruler who can finally bring order and hope to the region after centuries of chaos.
Please let us know how you enjoyed these changes on the PTR! In particular, due to the complex and vast nature of this content we’re especially keen on feedback relating to overall sense of direction, purpose, exploration, and fun. Additional feedback on balance/difficulty, technical issues gameplay bugs, exploits, or client stability/performance problems is also appreciated.
Thank you for your insight and valuable input during our early build preview phase!
- What is your character name in the PTR:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- What was your RTT / Input Latency?
You can find resources on how to leave good feedback in the How to Give High Quality Feedback post.
Your help in keeping feedback unrelated to the issue above regarding the Player vs Player Reward Track out of this focus thread is much appreciated!
Thank you for helping make New World the best game it can be!
See you in Aeternum!