Love the new map but a few things I'm hoping to see (that likely won't happen):
- Comeback BR would be much better if there were 3 or 4 rounds in the time it took to do 1. Most of the time if my teammates die early on they just leave regardless if we survive.
- I found a flaw with the fatal zone on the map SW of Studio, received word from the community managers that the devs would fix it, and it has not been fixed. Not surprised.
- I love the rocks on the map, as they are similar to Sanhok for providing good angles/cover, but some of them have really weird geometries that remind me of the awful sloped cliffs of OG Miramar, where you should be able to walk or strafe on it, but it keeps forcing you into the fall/drop animation, which messes with your ADS in critical engagements.
- Bridge fights have been fun and chaotic, but a higher boat spawn should be reasonable. I see like 1 or 2 boats along 2 km of coastline.
- Prison needs to be fixed as WackyJacky pointed out.
- Vehicle physics do not appear to have weight distribution incorporated. I'm sure everyone has had instances of running into random hills on this map, and your car surprisingly goes straight into a backflip. All of these cars are front engine. There should be some resistance to flipping backwards. They feel like an RC car when they launch.
- I just found out you can shoot through the 'glass' on the Pony. I got the driver through the rear windshield. Either remove the glass, or turn it into breakable glass that disappears when you hit it. Because of lighting, the glass always appears blacked out.