Hello hello! There's a little update today that fixes a bug where colonist assignments were removed when you entered a caravan, plus some other useful changes. :)
Changelog is below! And if you encounter a bug, please share it over on our Official RimWorld Development Discord.
Cheers! - Tia
Changelog - Clarify that pawns with no xenogenes cannot implant their xenogerm into another person. Show correct warning message on attempt.
- Updated psychic bonding hediff tooltip to factor in pawns contained in buildings.
- Updated player name-in-game content.
Fixes - Fix: Load stack count is incorrect for caravan itab when there is only one thing in the transferable and the player isn't taking the whole stack.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fix: Magenta square fetus graphics when reloading.
- Fix: Pawns leaving map have their assignments reset.
- Fix: Error on corpse destruction when completedObligations is null.
- Fix: Gibbet cage description mentions they are made of "steel" but can actually be made of any metal.