Version: Rocket League v2.03
Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
Scheduled Release: 9/8/2021, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC
- This update prepares Rocket League for the new incoming 2021 NFL Fan Pass content
- We know many of you are patiently waiting, and our goal is to release an update later this month that brings 120 FPS to the PlayStation 5
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- ‘India’ has been added as a server region
- Servers are hosted in Mumbai
- India tournament region uses ASM servers
- Aliasing along the ramp in Deadeye Canyon has been fixed
- Fixed a bug related to being kicked prematurely from an in-progress Tournament
- Several Italian, German, and Russian localization fixes
- Fixed a crash scenario involving Dropshot and the NASCAR Trail
- Tournament Rank now correctly displays on the Tournament History page
PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT NOT SEEING THE UPDATE ON YOUR PLATFORM. If you don't see the update yet, restart EGS, Steam, or your console. It may take several minutes to appear.
Our latest update (v2.03) is now live. This thread is an effort to get all bug or glitch reporting into one place!
- Take a look at the formatting below
- Please read through the comments before posting your own issue so we can cut down on duplicate posts
- Reply to a thread confirming your issue if you already see it posted!
Here's the posting format:
- Bug or Glitch: A brief explanation of the problem.
- Platform: EGS/Steam/PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox One X/Series S/Series X/Nintendo Switch
- Evidence: Video/Images -- YouTube, Imgur and Gfycat preferred. (If using YouTube, please make the video UNLISTED.)
- Logs: If playing on PC, grab logs and drop them on Pastebin, and put the link here
Logs on PC are typically located at C:\\Users\Documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Logs
Thanks everyone! We hope you enjoy the update!External link →