Platforms: Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
Scheduled Release: 6/7/2023, 8 a.m. PDT / 3 p.m. UTC
- Season 11 Rocket Pass, featuring the Nissan Silvia, has begun
- The new Arena ‘Estadio Vida’ is live in Online Playlists, Private Matches, Exhibition Matches, and Free Play
- Season 10 Rewards are dropping for all eligible players
- Check out the patch notes for v2.28 here: https://redd.it/142wa7g
- Season 11 Rocket Pass, featuring the Nissan Silvia, has begun!
- The Nissan Silvia uses the Hybrid hitbox
- Season 11 Tournaments are now available
- Any unspent Season 10 Tournament Credits automatically convert into rewards
- Tournament Credits convert to the highest level reward you are capable of earning based on your Tournament Rank and the amount of Tournament Credits you have remaining
- Every player who played in at least one tournament this season will receive one All-Star Cup
- New Tournament Reward items have been added
- Season 11 Stage 1 Challenges are live
- Season 11 Competitive has started
- Similar to previous seasons, a soft reset has been applied to all Competitive Playlists
- Season reset formula has been updated to mitigate rank drift across all playlists
- The new Arena ‘Estadio Vida’ is now available in Online Matches
SEASON 10 COMPETITIVE REWARDS
- Season 10 Reward Items and Titles will be awarded according to your highest Rank achieved during the season, and successful completion of the appropriate Season Reward Levels.
- Season 10 Rewards are non-tradable Toppers and Trails
- Bronze I or higher: S10 – Bronze Trail and Topper
- Silver I or higher: S10 – Silver Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Gold I or higher: S10 – Gold Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Platinum I or higher: S10 – Platinum Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Diamond I or higher: S10 – Diamond Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Champion I or higher: S10 – Champion Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Grand Champion I: S10 – Grand Champion Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Supersonic Legend: S10 – Supersonic Legend Trail and Topper + lower rewards
- Grand Champion Titles (in Crimson text)
- Competitive Grand Champion: ‘S10 GRAND CHAMPION’
- Rumble Grand Champion: 'S10 RNG CHAMP’
- Hoops Grand Champion: ‘S10 DUNK MASTER’
- Snow Day Grand Champion: ‘S10 BLIZZARD WIZARD’
- Dropshot Grand Champion: ‘S10 FLOOR DESTROYER’
- Supersonic Legend Titles (in Titanium White text)
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: ‘S10 SUPERSONIC LEGEND’
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: ‘S10 RNGENIUS’
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: ‘S10 LEGENDARY BALLER’
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: ‘S10 ICE TITAN’
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: ‘S10 TILE ANNIHILATOR’
For a complete list of known issues in Rocket League, go here
Release Thread - How To Help
Season 11 is live! This thread is an effort to get all reports for any new bugs into one place.
- If you don't see the update available to download yet, please restart EGS, Steam, or your console. It may take several minutes to appear.
- Please read through the comments before posting your own issue so we can cut down on duplicate posts
- Reply to a thread confirming your issue if you already see it posted
Posting about a bug? Please use this format:
- Bug: A brief explanation of the problem.
- Platform: EGS/Steam/PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox One X/Series S/Series X/Nintendo Switch
- Evidence: Video/Images -- YouTube, Imgur and Gfycat preferred. (If using YouTube, please make the video UNLISTED.)
- Logs: If playing on PC, grab logs and drop them on Pastebin, and put the link here
- Logs on PC are typically located at C:\\Users\Documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Logs
Thanks everyone! We hope you enjoy the update!
GC and SSL S10 Titles are the incorrect colorThis should be fixed and Titles should now be the correct color and type. If you earned an S10 GC or SSL Title, you may need to restart your game to see the fix.
- We're aware some players are seeing a constant Disconnect icon while playing in online matches. This is a UI bug, and we are investigating.