: You can find the details for this event on the announcement page [url=https://steamcommunity.com/ogg/252950/announcements/detail/3016829036105645801]here[/url].
Just like standard Rumble, matches are classic 3v3 soccar with power-ups leading to unpredictable play and hilarious goals. But in Tactical Rumble, instead of having just one random power-up, players will receive three to choose from. Once used, your three power-ups will reset after a cooldown period, giving you three new options. But as Rumble players know, not all power-ups are equal. That's why certain power-ups have different cooldown times before your next set of power-ups appear. Here's each power-up's cooldown time:
- TORNADO: SWEEP UP THE BALL AND OPPOSING CARS INTO A GIANT FUNNEL CLOUD
- CAR SWAPPER: CHANGE POSITIONS ON THE FIELD WITH YOUR OPPONENT
- DISRUPTOR: FORCES YOUR OPPONENT TO DRIVE UNCONTROLLABLY
- POWER HITTER: ALLOWS YOU TO HIT THE BALL HARDER AND DEMO OPPONENTS ON CONTACT
- GRAPPLING HOOK: PULLS YOU TOWARDS THE BALL
- THE BOOT: KICKS AN OPPONENT’S CAR
- MAGNETIZER: ATTRACTS THE BALL TO YOUR CAR
- FREEZER: FREEZES THE BALL IN-PLACE
PLUNGER: GRABS THE BALL VIA PLUNGER AND CORD
- HAYMAKER: PUNCHES THE BALL WITH GREAT FORCE
- SPIKES: ATTACH THE BALL TO YOUR CAR
Tactical Rumble will be available as an LTM from June 3 through June 7. So, assemble your team, and choose your power-ups wisely!
Update: We have updated this blog with correct cooldown timing for the Plunger, Haymaker, and Spikes