Hello everyone, here’s another round of a lot of bugfixes, hope this solves most problems people are having.
We know there’s some issues right now with Blueprint snapping on foundations, but a temporary workaround is to hold the CTRL key when placing them, We’re working on a better solution for this.
If we’re forgetting some super important stuff or anything you might find very annoying, please let us know over at our QA Site: https://questions.satisfactorygame.com/ We read your posts every day.
As always, with every new update if you’re experiencing some major issues launching the game or very unexpected behaviour, please take a look at the “Known Issues” section as this contains some very common workarounds for those issues.
See you all again soon <3
- Fixed being able to build Geothermal Generators in the Blueprint Designer
- Fixed a duplication bug with the Blueprint Designer
- Fixed being able to access the Blueprint designer window while the image browser or color picker is open
- Fixed Drone Stations breaking when placing via Blueprint
- Fixed an issue where icons would show up blank after Holstering equipment that uses fuel
- Fixed an issue where the Blueprint info would still be shown in the info box after removing a Blueprint
- Fixed an issue with Beam collision not working properly in older saves
- Fixed some collision issues on walls
- Fixed upgrading buildings not working properly
- Fixed being unable to upgrade Conveyor Lifts
- Fixed being unable to place Conveyor Lifts in Floor Holes in certain directions
- Fixed To-Do List not updating
- Fixed it being too hard to snap to Conveyor Floor Holes
- Fixed Conveyor Lift hologram rotation resetting for the second segment after snapping to a Floor hole
- Fixed Conveyor Floor Holes and Pipe Floor Holes not working when snapped to Roof foundations
- Fixed newly created Blueprints not retaining their selected category/subcategory when saving for the first time
- Fixed a crash in multiplayer where when someone builds a Blueprint out of range of a Client and then said Client enters the range the build animation plays resulting in that Client crashing
- Fixed having to click twice on Foundations, Walls and Roof Material filters in order for the Apply Material to Hotbar buildings button to be displayed
- Fixed the Print Coupon button flickering briefly when opening the AWESOME Sink
- Fixed the Advanced Game Settings menu not being able to close with ESC after clicking Reset to Default
- Added feedback when trying to save color picker presets with the same name as an already existing preset
- Currently there’s multiple issues when aiming Blueprints at foundations, for now you can work around this by holding CTRL at all times while aiming the hologram, this will make it function as a regular hologram would
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files...
And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“...”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify
This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that.
- If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- There are a few remaining issues related to items on belts overflowing from containers or Smart/Programmable Splitters, we’re working on them
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.