- Additional voice overs have been added to in-game dialogue.
- Removed some redundant text characters.
- The game should no longer get stuck on a blank screen when launching.
- Packet loss should be improved and should no longer increase to 90%.
- Enhancement naming is now consistent.
- The serum icon is now consistent.
- Fixed an issue where skins from Founder’s Pack were not always visible during gameplay.
- It’s no longer possible to enter a locked mission by using a keyboard.
- The game should no longer crash when using a Beam Buster weapon.
- Visual effects have been added to Beam Buster’s laser when ricocheting.
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on hatcheries to avoid enemies.
- Client does not get randomly desynchronized from the server when using a drill machine.
- Players can now complete “Finish: 15 daily contracts”.
- Fixed an issue where players could randomly crash during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could launch themselves out of bounds during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where the crane could be lifted over terrain and block progression during Safecracking mission.
- Fixed an issue where players could get permanently stuck in the gate on Rescue Robot mission.
- Icons should no longer linger on the HUD during the area defence objective on Rescue Robot mission.
- The mission power level for Get-a-Job should now adjust to the lowest level member of the party.
- Get-a-Job missions should no longer display the power level in the lobby and while on the mission.
- Players no longer need to repeat the crafting tutorial if the tutorial is interrupted.
- Rewards are now consistent on the inventory and loot screens.
- Galaxy view now correctly informs new players where to find a mission.
- Fixed an issue on Bannik where the mission “Start” button appeared inactive.
- Fixed an issue where Finn could get permanently stuck in gaps between containers near the crafting vendor.
- Bannik unlocks correctly after meeting the following criteria: Power Level 30 and Fame 900.