4 months ago - Blizzard Entertainment - Direct link
En Taro Adun
We are excited to push Patch 5.0.11 to PTR which features various amounts of balance, bugfixes, and quality of life improvement done by our community members.
- Cooldown increased from 11 to 13 seconds.
- Sight range reduced from 11 to 10.
Hatchery, Lair and Hive
- Creep spread interval decreased from 0.3 to 0.25.
- Sight range increased from 10,11,12 to 12.
- Added 0.71 second Cast Finish Time to abduct (can not move or use other abilities during this time).
- Reduced size by 12.5%.
- Increase range slop from 1 to 1.4 (range target can move before miss).
- Muscular Augments move speed bonus increased from 0.79 to 1.05.
- Damage point reduced from 0.15 to 0.1.
- Move speed increased from 1.97 to 2.3.
- Duration reduced from 5.71 to 3.57.
- Build time increased from 8.6 to 12.9 seconds
- Battery Overcharge recharge rate reduced from 200% to 150%.
- Move speed increased from 2.63 to 2.82.
- Model size increased by 17.5%.
- Can now fit between single-gap walls. (Collision size with other units unaffected).
- Move speed increased from 2.63 to 2.82.
- Purifier Orb radius reduced from 1.5 to 1.35.
- Interceptor shields reduced from 40 to 30.
- Interceptor attack target priority reduced from 20 to 19.
- Interceptor flying radius around target increased.
- Build time reduced from 26.4 to 22.9 seconds.
- Level 1 upgrades research time reduced by 7 seconds.
- Level 2 upgrades research time reduced by 9 seconds.
- Level 3 upgrades research time reduced by 11 seconds.
- Enhanced Shockwaves upgrade removed.
- Base EMP radius increased from 1.5 to 1.75.
- Steady Targeting is canceled if the target moves more than 13.5 range away from the ghost while casting (Cast range is 10).
- Hyperflight Rotors upgrade time reduced from 121 to 100 seconds.
- Hyperflight Rotors cost reduced from 150/150 to 125/125.
- Mag-Field Accelerator damage bonus changed from +20 vs armored to +10 vs all.
- Radar range reduced from 30 to 27.
- Gas cost reduced from 200 to 150.
- Build time reduced from 43 to 30 seconds.
- Starting Energy increased from 50 to 75.
- Interference Matrix duration reduced from 11 to 8 seconds.
- Anti-Armor Missile armor reduction reduced from 3 to 2.
- Corvid Reactor upgrade removed.
- Auto Turret energy cost increased from 50 to 75.
Misc Bug fixes / QOL Changes
- Follow acquire range reduced from 5 to 2 (Units will switch to attacking from moving when within this range of the follow target).
- Attack blink delay reduced from 0.75 to 0.71 seconds (standardized number on Normal game speed).
- Increase maximum spawn radius by 1.
- Reduced random unburrow/burrow delay from 0.36 seconds to 0.18 seconds (average time remains the same).
- No longer targets Zerg Eggs without a manual order.
- Fixed an issue where lock-on could enter cooldown while the Cyclone is loaded into a medivac.
- Lock On no longer targets Zerg Eggs without a manual order.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly issuing a Stop command could increase the shield regen rate.
- Fixed an issue where Adepts could not be ordered to cancel the Shade ability when selected with Adepts who are not finished warping in.
- Can now be ordered to load into a warp prism while shading, automatically cancelling the shade.
- Fixed an issue where initial Creep Tumors could be canceled.
- No longer unable to receive certain orders for 0.6 seconds after spawning.
- Attacks will no longer be blocked by certain low-ground terrain features.
- Fixed an issue where MULE could be cast targeting refineries close to Command Centers.
- Fixed an issue where Hydralisks attacked faster at melee range.
- Fixed an issue where Morph to Lurker would be canceled with a Smart command issued immediately after the Morph command.
- Attack target priority increased from 10 to 20.
- Units affected by Stasis can be issued any non-build commands instead of only move commands, to be acted upon stasis expiring.
- Fixed an issue where units affected by Interference Matrix could not be issued Stop commands.
- Fixed an issue where units affected by Interference Matrix would walk forward below their Attack range when given Attack Move commands.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced in the previous patch (nydus creep behavior).
- Fixed an issue where Mutalisk’s attack launch sound would play each time the attack bounced.
- Fixed an issue where Zerglings could not receive queued Morph to Baneling commands.
- Fixed an issue where Zerglings and Swarm Hosts could not be given commands while unburrowing.
- Fixed an issue where Morph to Ravager would be canceled with a Smart command issued immediately after the Morph command.
- Fixed an issue where Liberators could not be given certain orders immediately after being ordered to unsiege.
- No longer need to wait for full deceleration before beginning to attack.
- Steady Targeting (Snipe) can now be manually canceled.