En Taro Adun
We are excited to push Patch 5.0.11 to PTR which features various amounts of balance, bugfixes, and quality of life improvement done by our community members.
- Cooldown increased from 11 to 13 seconds.
- Sight range reduced from 11 to 10.
Hatchery, Lair and Hive
- Creep spread interval decreased from 0.3 to 0.25.
- Sight range increased from 10,11,12 to 12.
- Added 0.71 second Cast Finish Time to abduct (can not move or use other abilities during this time).
- Reduced size by 12.5%.
- Increase range slop from 1 to 1.4 (range target can move before miss).
- Muscular Augments move speed bonus increased from 0.79 to 1.05.
- Damage point reduced from 0.15 to 0.1.
- Move speed increased from 1.97 to 2.3.
- Duration reduced from 5.71 to 3.57.
- Build time increased from 8.6 to 12.9 seconds
- Battery Overcharge recharge rate reduced from 200% to 150%.
- Move speed increased from 2.63 to 2.82.
- Model size increased by 17.5%.
- Can now fit between single-gap walls. (Collision size with other units unaffected).
- Move speed increased from 2.63 to 2.82.
- Purifier Orb radius reduced from 1.5 to 1.35.
- Interceptor shields reduced from 40 to 30.
- Interceptor attack target priority reduced from 20 to 19.
- Interceptor flying radius around target increased.
- Build time reduced from 26.4 to 22.9 seconds.
- Level 1 upgrades research time reduced by 7 seconds.
- Level 2 upgrades research time reduced by 9 seconds.
- Level 3 upgrades research time reduced by 11 seconds.
- Enhanced Shockwaves upgrade removed.
- Base EMP radius increased from 1.5 to 1.75.
- Steady Targeting is canceled if the target moves more than 13.5 range away from the ghost while casting (Cast range is 10).
- Hyperflight Rotors upgrade time reduced from 121 to 100 seconds.
- Hyperflight Rotors cost reduced from 150/150 to 125/125.
- Mag-Field Accelerator damage bonus changed from +20 vs armored to +10 vs all.
- Radar range reduced from 30 to 27.
- Gas cost reduced from 200 to 150.
- Build time reduced from 43 to 30 seconds.
- Starting Energy increased from 50 to 75.
- Interference Matrix duration reduced from 11 to 8 seconds.
- Anti-Armor Missile armor reduction reduced from 3 to 2.
- Corvid Reactor upgrade removed.
- Auto Turret energy cost increased from 50 to 75.
Misc Bug fixes / QOL Changes
- Follow acquire range reduced from 5 to 2 (Units will switch to attacking from moving when within this range of the follow target).
- Attack blink delay reduced from 0.75 to 0.71 seconds (standardized number on Normal game speed).
- Increase maximum spawn radius by 1.
- Reduced random unburrow/burrow delay from 0.36 seconds to 0.18 seconds (average time remains the same).
- No longer targets Zerg Eggs without a manual order.
- Fixed an issue where lock-on could enter cooldown while the Cyclone is loaded into a medivac.
- Lock On no longer targets Zerg Eggs without a manual order.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly issuing a Stop command could increase the shield regen rate.
- Fixed an issue where Adepts could not be ordered to cancel the Shade ability when selected with Adepts who are not finished warping in.
- Can now be ordered to load into a warp prism while shading, automatically cancelling the shade.
- Fixed an issue where initial Creep Tumors could be canceled.
- No longer unable to receive certain orders for 0.6 seconds after spawning.
- Attacks will no longer be blocked by certain low-ground terrain features.
- Fixed an issue where MULE could be cast targeting refineries close to Command Centers.
- Fixed an issue where Hydralisks attacked faster at melee range.
- Fixed an issue where Morph to Lurker would be canceled with a Smart command issued immediately after the Morph command.
- Attack target priority increased from 10 to 20.
- Units affected by Stasis can be issued any non-build commands instead of only move commands, to be acted upon stasis expiring.
- Fixed an issue where units affected by Interference Matrix could not be issued Stop commands.
- Fixed an issue where units affected by Interference Matrix would walk forward below their Attack range when given Attack Move commands.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced in the previous patch (nydus creep behavior).
- Fixed an issue where Mutalisk’s attack launch sound would play each time the attack bounced.
- Fixed an issue where Zerglings could not receive queued Morph to Baneling commands.
- Fixed an issue where Zerglings and Swarm Hosts could not be given commands while unburrowing.
- Fixed an issue where Morph to Ravager would be canceled with a Smart command issued immediately after the Morph command.
- Fixed an issue where Liberators could not be given certain orders immediately after being ordered to unsiege.
- No longer need to wait for full deceleration before beginning to attack.
- Steady Targeting (Snipe) can now be manually canceled.