Valorant Tracker Here! We were lucky enough to be given official API access in the first wave!
Today, we launch our site that is available for all with no apps required! There are however some limitations:
- You have to log in with your Riot account to make your stats public (unless you are Radiant or Immortal ranked, then your stats are public)
- Historical data is not loaded but will be there in the future. The Riot API lets us download your last 10 matches at the moment. We’re working on scraping all of your matches to build you a full profile.
Link to demo profile: https://tracker.gg/valorant/profile/riot/BRRRRRRR%20Anuel%20%23EUW/overview
Link to site: http://valorant.tracker.gg/
Since we released our site during the Beta, the following was added:
- A detailed player profile.
- Leaderboards based on each available stats.
- Community video guides library (you can upload yours too!).
- Global stats for agents and maps.
- OBS Overlay.
We also have a robust in-game overlay, letting you view your stats, performance analysis, video guides based on the agent or map you play, and more. Click here to get more details and download!
We worked in coordination with the Developers Relations team at Riot so far, and we are thankful for them giving us the opportunity to get access to the API at this point.
I would also like to thank the community for all the great feedback we received so far, so thank you! And feel free to share with us any thoughts or questions.External link →