Hello everyone. Here are today’s hotfixes.
JULY 9, 2021
- Shadow Embrace can now be talented if you are below level 58.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Brand of Torment now deals the appropriate amount of damage based on the amount of players in the raid.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue that caused Flameclasp Traps to sometimes not target the maximum number of players.
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fixed an issue where Energy Cores could generate less energy than expected.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Extended the encounter’s enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Developers’ note: The enrage timer on Sylvanas was set to a value used in earlier iterations of the encounter. It was never intended to gate progress.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effect of Rive could sometimes become misaligned with its warning indicator.
- Fixed an issue where Invigorating Field could inadvertently cause a player to trigger the Invigorating Field on the far side of the jump, perpetually moving them between the two.
- Fixed an issue where Anduin Wrynn would fail to cast Crippling Defeat if players entered his platform during the encounter.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- The shortcut portal from Customs to The Opulent Nexus is now automatically enabled when Timecap’n Hooktail is defeated.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent parties from being able to easily resume the dungeon.
- The Grand Menagerie
- Players are no longer stuck in combat if the party is defeated during an intermission.
- Fixed an issue where Collapsing Star could sometimes become too small and difficult to interact with for consuming the remaining charges of Collapsing Energy.
Items and Rewards
- The currency cap for Cataloged Research has been removed.
- Developers’ note: We have fixed an earlier technical limitation that required a cap to be set on a currency that came from stacks of consumed items. The earlier lower cap that caused issues getting to Tier 4 was an oversight on our part, but with this resolved we are now able to remove the cap.
- The Helm of Necrotic Sight should also now give Intellect to Holy Paladins.
- Tasteful Eyeglasses no longer have a level requirement to be transmogrified.
- Various Korthia and Maw weapons now sheathe appropriately.
- Alliance Pandaren should now be correctly changed into children by the Inner Child effect from the Experimental Anima Cell toy.
- Sanctum Gloomcharger’s Reins, Fallen Charger’s Reins, Soulbound Gloomcharger’s Reins, and Mawsworn Charger’s Reins now appear in the Dressing Room window.
- Fixed an issue where Brethlun the Brand could become stuck during the quest “The Brand Holds the Key.”
- Prophet Velen has finally finished his long exhale after the defeat of Argus and is ready for players to turn in quests like “Audience with the Prophet” to him in the Exodar once more.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Petrified Pet Food no longer appears to other players in the hunter’s party.
- Voidwraith Signet no longer procs from Ashen Phylacteries.
Maelie takes a break from escaping sometimes and isn’t present every day. Here’s a post Kaivax made yesterday confirming this information.