Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
NOVEMBER 17, 2022
- Temporal Anomaly will no longer occasionally fail to apply its absorb to full health targets.
- Using Temporal Anomaly with Resonating Sphere will no longer replace a full strength Echo.
- Fixed an issue causing Rhapsody to be removed at the start of dungeon encounters.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Evokers were unable to roll Need on certain off-hand weapons and trinkets.
- Fixed an issue where Bone Fishing Pole and Seth’s Graphite Fishing Pole incorrectly had combat stats on them.
Fixed an issue where legacy quests were not correctly identifying Dracthyr.
Fixed an issue where Evokers were not eligible to complete the Tarecgosa’s Rest questline.
Fixed an issue where Storm Huntress Suhrakka would not appear while progressing through the Vashj’ir introduction if players had accepted the quest “Call of Duty.”