3 months ago - Sanq-11813 - Direct link
Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.
March 23, 2023
- Fixed an issue where player titles were not properly displaying above their character.
- Fixed an issue that caused Blind Fury (Talent) to provide incorrect bonus values.
- Healing and damage from Divine Image should now be properly attributed to the Priest who summoned it.
- Resolved an issue causing Swirling Currents to not properly benefit Cloudburst Totem. The aura tooltip will be incorrect until next patch.
- Fixed an issue where Corruption was dealing an extra damage tick on application.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Spiteful Shades would leave behind a silhouette after dying.
- Spiteful Affix
Enemies and NPCs
- Reduced Bonesifter Marwak’s base health by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Furbolg’s dialogue would display incorrectly.
Items and Rewards
- Cold Frost Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Deluging Water Stone effect increased by 22%.
- Desirous Blood Stone effect increased by 18.5%. Decreased trigger rate.
- Echoing Thunder Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Excluding Steam Stone effect increased by 25%.
- Flame Licked Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Freezing Ice Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Gleaming Iron Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Humming Arcane Stone - Fixed an issue that caused it to trigger more than intended.
- Indomitable Earth Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Pestilent Plague Stone effect increased by 72%.
- Raging Magma Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Searing Smokey Stone effect increased by 34%.
- Shining Obsidian Stone effect increased by 12%.
- Storm Infused Stone effect increased by 34%.
- Wild Spirit Stone effect increased by 50%.
- Developers’ note: The intent here is to bring other Primordial Stones up to the competitive level where the Humming Arcane Stone is currently performing. Although, a portion of this level of performance can be attributed to a bug, even when fixed the Humming Arcane Stone was still the top performer. With these changes we’re hoping to make other combinations more viable in comparison, but not necessarily overtake it over from being the best option. In addition, area of effect stones have gotten a considerable increase to their output.
- Fixed an issue causing players to remain phased in the Lion’s Pride Inn, after completing the Human Heritage questline.
- The chains to lower chests in Zskera Vaults will no longer appear erroneously after the chest has been lowered and looted.
- The Primordial Earth Cache locked by a Runic Puzzle should now work correctly.
- The creature that is slain to satisfy “Secure the Vault” on that week’s quest should no longer respawn.