(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #5
We’re back with our second Hotfix of the week as the team progresses through reports. Additionally, we’re working towards addressing some bigger feedback areas with our week's worth of findings - more info to share soon.
Angels of the Zariman Quest Changes & Fixes:
- Adjusted the Void Cascade mission objectives to start when players kill the first Thrax occupying an Exolizer.
Added objective kill marker, tutorial text popup, and transmissions to better explain mission objectives in Void Cascade.
- Specifically “Kill the Thrax”.
- The tutorial message about depositing Vitoplast will now appear much sooner after the first Void Rupture becomes active in the Void Flood mission.
The following Void Cascade conditions are now the only ones that will occur in the quest mission:
- Shield Drain
- Enemies have added Heat damage
- Boarding squad
- Improved mission flow in the Void Cascade mission.
- Reduced enemy counts for the first two Void Ruptures in the Void Flood mission. It will now ramp up slowly over time and Eximus units will only spawn after the first Void Rupture has been closed.
- Fixed missing transmissions for when an Exolizer spawns in Void Cascade mission.
Fixed the objective marker in the Void Flood mission appearing during intro transmission.
- It will now appear after this key transmission has finished playing.
- Fixed being able to bypass pop-up messages introduced in Hotfix #4 by starting the Angels of the Zariman quest from Navigation.
Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes:
Void Flood Fixes:
The optional Extraction marker now displays for less time at each rotation.
- Fixed “Return to the Chrysalith” message lingering on screen indefinitely after the mission ends.
Fixed objective A not appearing until the intro transmissions have finished.
- This also fixes the objective popping in at an empty location with a marker and causing an awkward pause in gameplay.
Fixed extraction transmission playing after the next Round’s A marker appears in Void Flood missions.
- This should help some confusion on extraction availability before the next Round begins on longer endless runs.
- Fixed Void Flood missions missing UI pop ups to indicate a reward has been given.
- The optional Extraction marker now displays for less time at each rotation.
Void Cascade Fixes:
- Fixed Exolizer progression marker lingering with full bar after it disappears in Void Cascade missions.
- Fixes towards enemies not spawning properly if you Host migrate before fully connecting/loading into Zariman missions from the Chrysalith (and all other open landscapes).
- Fixed Thrax enemies being able to activate any interactables in Zariman missions, which would disable them for players.
- Fixed script error with Void Manifestation ground spike ability.
- More fixes towards script errors related to Thrax enemy spawns.
- Fixed a script error with the inactive Void Manifestations spawns.
- Fixed a script error in Void Armageddon missions.
Added a daily refresh indicator to Syndicate screens (anywhere where there is an ‘X remaining’ indicator).
- Added ‘None’ icon to all of the None options in the Operator UI lists in the Orbiter.
Entrati Syndicate rank up dialogue has been reassigned to the ‘Speech Volume’ slider in the Audio options.
- This also fixes their dialogue being muted if players had the ‘Transmission Slider’ turned down.
- Fixes towards being unable to matchmake with other players in any open landscape mission (Bounties included).
- Fixed being unable to individually extract from endless missions (excluding the new Zariman mission types, stay tuned for possible add!).
- Fixed players being unable to change their highlighted ability while sprinting as Operator while using controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306330-can’t-highlight-back-fourth-abilites-while-running-n-operator-form/
- Fixed Synth Charge’s effects applying to the Laetum’s Incarnon Transmutation by 200% for the full duration if you transmute it with only one bullet left in the magazine.
- Fixed Energy Leech Eximus hazard FX and sound not working properly for Clients.
Fixed dying before cinematic in final stages of The New War quest causing you to be unable to proceed.
- This also fixes being able to receive damage if you happen to be playing as Operator when that cinematic starts, which would ultimately break the cinematic.
- Fixed holding Garuda’s Dread Mirror to charge the damage of her blood ball consuming Energy, but not increasing damage.
Fixed Gyre Rotorswell lightning strike cooldown being permanently decreased in certain cases when the electric arcs chain to other enemies.
- This potentially also fixes Cathode Grace randomly disabling itself - please let us know if this issue continues post-Hotfix.
- Fixed Range Advantage’s buff only applying when enemies are within 15 meters instead of 10 meters and only increases damage by 250% instead of 300% (at max Rank) as intended. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1305004-range-advantage-mod-requires-higher-enemy-distance-than-listed/?ct=1651152297
- Fixed the Sevagoth’s Shadow Skin and Helmet stating in its description that it “is a cosmetic for an item which you do not own” when you do in-fact own it.
Fixed the Credits looted HUD tracker not updating while playing as Operator in Orb Vallis Assassinate Bounties.
- It used to only add the Credits collected once you transferred back to your Warframe, but it will now take into account the Credits picked up as Operator.
- Fixed the Derivator Crewman’s backpack not vanishing on death.
- Fixed Atlas’ Path of Statues Augment trail FX not being visible.
- Fixed lingering mentions of ‘Void Dash’ to the new ‘Void Sling’.
- Fixed crash related to Thrall spawning into a mission.
- Fixing audio ducking while aiming with a Fishing Spear if you melee in between aiming.
- Fixed script error with Assassinate Bounties in the Orb Vallis.
- Fixed script error related to the Gas City tileset lab puzzles.
Fixed script error related to the Kavat Tek Mod set bonus effects.