- Removed the Ghoulsaw from Conclave eligibility.
Fixed the following Syandanas being missing:
- Raiji Syandana
- Zaikhya Syandana
- If you had purchased these they will be in your Inventory!
- Fixed the Transmission that plays when an Ally Kuva Lich/Sister spawns not actually showing the correct Adversary for Clients. This also could result in a big spot-load.
- Fixed missing up/down arrows to show Helminths appetites.
- Fixed Nidus Prime’s body appearing incomplete when applied to the Mastery Rank 30 Blessing Relay statue.
- Fixed Nidus Prime missing half his body when mounted in a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed seeing double swords in Revenant Mephisto diorama.
- Fixed numerous script errors when encountering the Jordas Golem.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Ravenous with Insatiable Augment equipped.
- Fixed script error when an Infested Leaper dies mid-leap.
- Fixed script error when Grineer Powerfists die during the cast animation of their ground pound.
- Fixed script error that could occur if a Sentient enemy was killed during its arm-regeneration animation.
Missed Change note:
Sentients taking Status Effects is now intentional. In preparation for The New War, we’ve been looking into polishing up and tweaking Sentients in general; this includes the new glowing visual effects on some of them that you may have noticed!
Sentients don’t only adapt, they may even evolve as well...
Previously, Sentients adapting to your damage types could have led to fights drawing out just a little too long at all levels of gameplay. This change allows it so that you don’t need to rely solely on high Critical Chance / Critical Damage weapons to take them out. Time to break out the Stug!