While we’ve briefly paused on Hotfixing until we release Update 33.5 The Seven Crimes of Kullervo, we wanted to note a handful of documented issues that will be fixed when the Update launches. These are in-game fixes that require code, which means it requires a Cert Update to deploy these changes. If you’re not sure what sending to Cert means, we’ve posted a “Warframe Lexicon for Updates” to help explain our processes.
Known issues that are fixed for The Seven Crimes of Kullervo:
(this list is by no means exhaustive)
- Rune Marrow not being affected by Boosters in the Undercroft.
- The Killer’s Confidence Decree slows Warframes for the remainder of the mission after using abilities with large areas of effect (Commonly seen in the Undercroft and Orowyrm arena).
- Sevagoth’s Shadow does not benefit from Decrees.
- Joining missions with a full set of Stalker weapons and the Dread Incarnon evolution “Coup de Grace” crashes the game (workaround in the meantime: use a different weapon or a different evolution).
- Tapping Aim while in the middle of a melee swing causes your weapon to get stuck in Aim mode until you tap it again.
- “Rangers Reload” Decree breaks Hema functionality.
- The Evolution 5 challenge "Complete a mission with an Incarnon weapon in every slot" doesn’t unlock if Incarnon Genesis weapons are used.
- Host migration after abandoning a Railjack mission causes Client to be stuck loading.
- Copying existing Decorations does not keep scaling or orientation.
- Unable to search for weapons with Incarnon Adapters installed in Arsenal.
- *Interception rewards skipping rounds.
- *Acrithis vendor and Komi boards becoming blurry if Depth of Field is enabled.
- The Hate’s Incarnon Form causing self-stagger.
- Zylok Incarnon projectile considering enemy bodies as "cover".
- Players sometimes being unable to purchase items from Acrithis' wares in Duviri.
- Dual Toxocyst headshot challenge being reset by status damage.
- Duviri missions being required to earn the Zariman Steel Path trophy.
- The Stranger's Hood not showing equipped Operator Accessories with the hood open.
- Being able to lose your Kaithe in Steel Path Orowyrm fight if you dismount during the Warframe stage of the fight.
More fixes are actively being investigated - the above is a reflection of issues that been verified in Update 33.5.
Under Review for the Update:
- The Soma’s Incarnon Form damage output and interaction with the Hata Satya Augment Mod.
Upcoming “Quality of Life” (QOL) Changes:
As mentioned in Devstream 171, we have an ongoing list of QOL changes based on Community feedback (this list is by no means exhaustive):
- Ability to preview Teshin’s Cave offerings in the Star Chart before entering Duviri.
- Tied to specific Drifter Intrinsics.
(In development image for reference)
- Static Undercroft Portals in Duviri as optional side-objectives.
- Steel Path Circuit Arcanes will also be available here.
- Full Key Binding customization for the Drifter in “Control” settings.
- Players can now skip the Reward pop-up in the Circuit after unlocking multiple tiers at once.
- Reduced Maw Feeding difficulty by increasing the time allotted to feed.
Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports! If you have any more bug reports or feedback to share, you can continue to do so in our dedicated Duviri subforum.
There’s lots more to come in Update 33.5: The Seven Crimes of Kullervo, such as Kullervo himself!External link →