This game includes optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that can be used to acquire virtual in-game items, including a random selection of virtual in-game items.
NEW LIMITED-TIME MODE: GUN RUN
Go head-to-head against 3 other squads in a race to master a wide range of weapons. Each time you get a kill with a weapon, you leapfrog over teammates and are given the next highest weapon on the track. Play as a team and get through the track as fast as you can, with some help from infinite ammo, health items and automatic respawns.
Your next weapon is previewed above your current weapon, as well as the next one after that. The boost value lets you know how many weapons you will skip on the track with your next kill. When scoring, if you’re currently in the lead on your squad, you will simply move to the next weapon on the track without skipping any.
The final weapon in the track is a new exclusive throwing knife, which will be available in the firing range for practice during the event. Work together as a team and be the first squad to score a kill with the throwing knife to win the match! Gun Run will be available to play starting September 20th to October 4th on Skulltown and Fragment East (World’s Edge) maps.
BEAST OF PREY COLLECTION EVENT ITEMS
Prove yourself a predator and collect 24 themed limited-time cosmetics designed to instill fear in whoever your prey may be. Beast of Prey features new Legendary skins for Horizon, Lifeline, Loba, Fuse, Pathfinder, Octane, and Rampart!
All 24 items will be available through direct purchase (for Apex Coins or Crafting Metals) and in Beast of Prey Event Apex Packs for the entire duration of the event.
Unlock all 24 limited-time items during this event and you’ll receive Loba’s Heirloom, the “Garra de Alanza”.
You can earn 1,600 points per day and challenges refresh daily. All these challenges also stack with your Battle Pass so you can complete multiple challenges at once.
Explore limited-time offers in the Store tab including Healing Huntress Bundle, Frozen Carnage Bundle, and don’t miss out on the Cloud Marauder Bundle (only available September 20th - 22nd), and Wave Shift Bundle (Only available September 23rd - 27th).
- Crafting Rotation * RE-45 and Devotion back to floor
- P2020 and Havoc added to crafter
- Spawn Rates * Reduced laser and barrel spawn rates
- Increased optic sights spawn rates
- Reduced low tier light weapon spawn rates
- Increased heavy weapon spawn rates
- Explosive Holds * Reduced Shotgun Bolt spawn rate
- Increased optic spawn rate
- Bocek Bow * Reduce ammo capacity from 80 to 60
- Increased cost for Hammerpoint Rounds for Mozambique
- White: 100 -> 150
- Blue: 200 -> 250
- Purple: 500 -> 700
- Sheila now inherits sensitivity settings for the most similar optic sens level
- 2x - Mobile Sheila zoom
- 3x - Mounted Sheila zoom
BUG FIXES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
- Fixed bug that sometimes causes tactical cooldown to not appear.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to often come out of replicator crouched.
- [Vantage] - Fixed a bug with Vantage’s “Whittle Break” emote where it would lay flat on the ground instead of sitting upright.
- Fixed a bug where the display showing Bocek Compound Bow arrow ammo was inconsistent.
- [Vantage] - Fixed bug where using Vantage’s tactical inside Wraith’s Portal could cause the player to stay in flight and the tactical goes on cooldown.
- Out of Bounds timer will now start once the player has touched the ground when landing out of bounds.
- Increased scroll speed in menus.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Cells would display the incorrect amount of healing available while taking damage.
- [Newcastle] - Fixed bug where Ultimate continues flight even after Newcastle has been downed.
- [Control Mode] - Fixed bug where if a player exits the game while the map is loading they are unable to choose a spawn location after reopening the game.
- [Control] - Fixed bug where players could not capture Control points while phased.
- [Storm Point map] - Removed ability to tap-strafe on Gravity Cannons.
Follow updates on some of the issues we are tracking with our Apex Dev Tracker.
Play Apex Legends for free* now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via the EA app, Origin and Steam.
Sign up for our newsletter today to receive the latest Apex Legends news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.
This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. For more information, please refer to EA’s Online Service Updates at https://www.ea.com/service-updates.
*Applicable platform account and platform subscription (sold separately) may be required. A persistent internet connection and EA account required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases.