This game includes optional in-game purchases of virtual currency that can be used to acquire virtual in-game items, including a random selection of virtual in-game items.
Shadow Royale returns this season. Take a trip in this terrifying twist of Trios, where any killed Legend respawns in SHADOW FORM. Shadows can run on walls, double jump, revive allies, and deliver extra melee damage. Other Shadows fall with one punch, and their living teammates aren't far behind. Shadows, both friends and foes, endlessly spawn until their entire squad is eliminated.
This time around, Revenant haunts a new realm for your nightmares. A blood moon hangs over the city in the sky. Walk through the dark streets, Fight in the FRIGHT NIGHT arena, and banish legends to the shadow realm in OLYMPUS AFTER DARK.
October 4th to October 11th
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark map
October 11th to October 18th
- Gun Run on Estates After Dark, Skulltown, and Fragment East
October 18th to October 25th
- Control on Lava Siphon, Barometer, and Labs After Dark
October 25th to November 1st
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark
- NEW Timed Event: MRB Timed Event ( Get the MRB and deploy it to create a temporary spawn point for your team).
- Updated Timed Event order to have the Bonus Capture event be the 3rd event to trigger, it now also rewards twice as much score as before ( old: 100 score, new: 200 score).
- Can now Ping Zones from the Spawn Screen.
- For Controller Players; automatically place the cursor on the best spawn point when they get put into the Spawn Screen.
- Players automatically pick up ordnance if they walk near it.
- Players can now emote on the Intro Podium screen.
- The Hammond Labs map now takes place on Olympus After Dark.
- Updates to Weapon Loadouts ( loadout compositions).
- Updates to weapons in Weapon Loadouts to have the same attachments available to them at the same tiers as BR ( except for scopes).
- In the spirit of Olympus After Dark; weapons that support Threat Scopes/Sights have them as an option in the optic selection menu in the Loadout Selection Menu.
- Disabled pings for healing items.
- Updates to spawn logic that should fix some rare spawn issues ( like being taken to the Spawn Screen with no points to select).
- Spawn system tuning to further try to prevent issues where players spawn in sight of enemies or, too close to enemies.
From October 4th to November 1st check out the awesome Halloween-themed skins that will be available in the store tab. Make sure to check the store each week for new sales.
Not only will we have a variety of spooky, but two fan-favorite skins are also returning for a limited time.
Voidwalker will be available from October 4th to 11th.
Memoir Noir will be available from October 11th to 18th.
And lastly during the last two weeks of the sales will see other returning skins as well! We hope you enjoy our month of celebration when the Fight or Fright Event launches on October 4th.
Play Apex Legends for free* now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via the EA app, Origin and Steam.
Follow Apex Legends on Twitter and Instagram, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and check out our forums.
Sign up for our newsletter today to receive the latest Apex Legends news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.
This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. For more information, please refer to EA’s Online Service Updates at https://www.ea.com/service-updates.
*Applicable platform account and platform subscription (sold separately) may be required. A persistent internet connection and EA account required. Age restrictions apply. Includes in-game purchases.