Greetings Call of Duty: Mobile Community, we are back with a public test build for you all to explore!As always a big thank you to those who take the time to help us test the new build and content. Also, please utilize the in-game surveys to share your feedback with our developers, it helps the team a ton!
Here are all of the public test build details below:
- Begins today on March 10th
- Test end date TBD, but will likely last about one week
- Available for Android Devices and IOS devices
- iOS Testflight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/XaQ0vICr
- 32 Bit: https://bit.ly/32bit_PBT_310
- 64 Bit: https://bit.ly/64bit_PBT_310
- Download Size: Initial size around 500-600 MB, Wifi connection is highly recommended
- Player Registration Limit: 30,000
- Content suited for ages 16+
- All information and player data collected during this test will be deleted.
As per usual, everything you see in the build may not be final, may be buggy, may have placeholder art or text, or may be different from what eventually releases. Sometimes content we are testing is for the next season or it could potentially be for two seasons from now.
Just another reminder as well that this content is by no means representative of everything coming to the next release. We specifically curate what is going into these builds and are trying to get feedback or in-game data on specific features, changes, optimizations, and content. Please make sure to use the in-game survey function to report your feedback or any bugs.
-The Call of Duty: Mobile TeamExternal link →