We’re releasing hotfix 2.1.2, which addresses a number of issues in regards to crafting and recipes and some AI animation problems.
With this patch, we’re also enabling the anti-undermesh features in the Exiled Lands map. You can read more about this change in our announcement[forums.funcom.com]
Thanks for your continued support and feedback, and stay safe!Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.
- Fixed an issue regarding Garrison Blacksmith benches missing crafting recipes.
- The Redeemed Legion recipe was missing. We found it. No need to call the police.
- Fixed remaining recipe issues with T4 Alchemists.
- Rhinos and Giant Bears would sometimes get frozen in a default pose and not attack back. This has now been fixed.
- The Frostgiant Armor attributes have been rebalanced. Its base value now gives 4 Vitality (down from 16) but now also provides a bonus of 5 Strength. This can be further improved with specialized crafters.
- “Craft an exceptional or flawless item” Journey Step has been removed from the game and
substituted with “Craft an improved work-station”.
- Fixed an issue in regards to the Frostgiant Armor not giving bonus attributes.
- Fixed an issue where Vines couldn’t be harvested in the Exiled lands.
- Fixed an issue regarding warpaints visually disappearing when changing race with the Vanity Mirror.
- The “Rent a server” button should now open the link on the default external browser instead of the internal Steam browser.
- Fixed an issue with the Favorites server filter not working as intended.