: You can find the details for this event on the announcement page [url=https://steamcommunity.com/ogg/1057240/announcements/detail/2872691653185132997]here[/url].
- In-game damage floaters are now enabled for all players by default. Floaters can be disabled by navigating to Settings > Gameplay in the menus [Escape].
- Updated the location where damage floaters will display on the screen when damaging creatures.
- Fixed a bug causing Ajonah’s Jamming Shroud [Q] to display damage floaters on detonation.
- Fixed a bug causing damage floaters to display when damaging inter-actable plants.
- Fixed a bug that prevented close-up shots from correctly registering as headshots.
- Fixed a bug causing the invulnerability status to not display on health bar flyouts.
Bugg Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the collision for Bugg’s plants to remain for a short time after they died.
Captain Mendoza Bug fixes:
- Stimu-Health Packs [level 3 upgrade]: Fixed a bug that caused med pack visual effects (VFX) to be visible when cloaked.
Shakirri Bug fixes:
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the detect mode effect overlay to remain on the screen after using an ability while in detect mode.
Map & Matches General Changes:
- Updated the spawn locations of med kits and health plants to be more balanced across the map and to no longer spawn inside other objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused countdown timers to display incorrectly in the pre-match UI.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving XP rewards for match placement and time played.
- Fixed a rare bug causing the timer for incoming hives and amplifiers to display an incorrect time.
- Fixed a bug preventing the sandy texture from displaying on the Spitter nest near the crashed ship.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused players to become stuck inside the bridge over the river.
- Fixed a bug causing some collision problems under the stairs at Research.
- Fixed a bug causing certain terrain textures to flicker.
- Fixed a bug in the tutorial causing players to get stuck when a door would close.
- Fixed a bug in the guide mode causing hit markers to display when the player’s allied bots hit a target.
- Fixed a bug causing creatures in the tutorial and training arena to behave inconsistently with the other games modes.
- Fixed a bug causing harvester visual effects (VFX) to not display properly.
- Small reduction in memory usage (0-200 MB depending on match conditions).
- Improved framerate slightly for hunters with cloth/capes (e.g., Shakirri).
User Interface & Usability Changes:
- The harvester icon in the Guide mode now matches the icon displayed when the player is prompted to capture a harvester.
- The icon for the active objective is now always shown in Guide mode.
- Enemy spawn locations will now display on the fullscreen map and the mini-map.
- Fixed a rare bug causing the UI to freeze when the resolution was rapidly changed.
- Fixed a bug preventing spawn locations from showing on the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug causing a tooltip to display on spawn locations when loading into match.
- Fixed a bug causing map indicators for dead players to display at the center of the map.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing the kill feed from properly displaying while dead.
- Fixed a bug causing performance issues while in detect mode.