: You can find the details for this event on the announcement page [url=https://steamcommunity.com/ogg/548430/announcements/detail/3048350428890495852]here[/url].
We have fixed some crashes related to joining games, as well as some other nice fixes before the weekend.
Note: Some people are crashing when opening the game, if you are experiencing this, try to run the game with Dx11 instead of Dx12 (which is now default)
Add "-dx11" to the launch options by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library > Properties > Set Launch Options
The Ghost Ship Crew
--- PATCH NOTES ---
- Fixed a Bosco related crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused Magma Core Earthquakes to make spikes not holes.
- Fixed a bug that caused music to play after it was supposed to stop.
- Fixed a bug that made music play double in the Mission End Screen.
- Fixed a bug that made projectiles’ position look wrong for clients.
- Double Warnings should no longer be part of assignment missions.
- Enabled Save Slot function under the save menu.
- Rearranged Yes/Cancel buttons in The Shop buy prompt back to the order it was before the update
Edit: Fixed another bug that mad projectiles’ position look wrong for clients.