Masterserver and matches
- Players can now queue for ranked games or join pickups while in a Quick Play FFA-type match.
- Custom lobbies have a new option under “More Settings” to enable players to queue and join pickups while in the game. The hover info box for the match in the match list shows whether a custom game has this option enabled or not.
- Fixed an issue causing stats from Quick Play matches to not be registered.
- The missing Quick Play stats from the period when they weren’t being registered have been retroactively integrated.
/ggto concede in the console now also works in Duel Classic as it does in Duel.
- Fixed a regression introduced during a recent fix causing other players to not hear bells when you make them ring with a melee hit.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Skybreak’s thumbnail has been updated.