- Spectators can now see when players being followed are crouching.
- Fixed issue causing keys in the Key States HUD elements to stick around when switching players to spectate if the player being spectated was pressing that key at the time of switching.
- The zoom state is now immediately synchronized from the moment a change in the player being spectated takes place.
- The keyboard state is now immediately synchronized from the moment a change in the player being spectated takes place.
- In Macguffin, fixed a rare issue causing the steal progress bar to be triggered after a player died trying to steal the MacGuffin from a base.
- In Time Trials, fixed a condition causing the timer to start running prematurely. (This is a different issue to a similar issue fixed in the previous patch.)
- Fixed the minimap HUD element showing the minimap of the last map loaded if the current map doesn’t have a minimap available.
- In Freeze Tag, fixed an issue causing the thaw progress indicator to incorrectly stay on screen if the round ends while a thaw was in progress.
- A “Texture Scale” property has been added to the “liquid” entities in the editpad properties screen that allows the scale of the liquid’s pattern to be changed.
- The rotation of a block’s material can now be reset to a specific value with
/bset offset_rot X, where X is a clockwise cardinal rotation value from 0 to 3.
- Monolith has been updated with more art based on the monolith present in the map, sound adjustments, a collision fix to a hole above megahealth, the spawn near Shaft has been adjusted, a spawn has been added near the Blue Armor on the Shaft side of the map, the 50hp has been moved further into the wall, and there is a new thumbnail.
-The Shop has been updated.