over 1 year ago - Trello - Direct link
- It’s now possible to rate community maps in the game report/final scoreboard screen. The average rating of each map is displayed in the community map list.
- Content service stability improvements.
- Removed a small accidental delay in the PnCR beam animation.
- Save, Undo and Redo buttons have been added to the Editpad interface.
- New buttons to set the type of block have been added to the Editpad’s Properties section when a block is selected: “Set empty”, “Set solid”, “Set diagonal”, “Set invisible, player collides, fire passes (player clip)”, “Set invisible, fire collides, player passes (weapon clip)” and “Set invisible, player collides, fire collides (full clip)”.
- The layout of the block properties section has been tweaked.
- A new command
/modifylisthas been added that can manipulate variables that are comma separated lists.
- It’s now possible to add and remove entities that are in the
/modifylist add editor_lock_list entityname,
/modifylist remove editor_lock_list entityname,
/modifylist clear editor_lock_list. Besides typing an entity’s name it’s possible to add it to the list by selecting it and using the command
/forsel modifylist add editor_lock_list %1however after that it will have to be removed through the console. This allows this list to be modified without having to insert all of the locked entities.
- It’s now possible to hide entities in editor mode by adding entities to
editor_hide_list, which can also be modified with
/modifylist, including the command
/forsel modifylist add editor_hide_list %1.
- In Time Trials players no longer drop health bubbles and weapons on death.
-The Shop has been updated.